State: Pennsylvania
Address: The usual
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, little bit longer than shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, petite, trimmed bush. No baby damage as far as I could tell
Recommendation: Yes
Can't they ever come out to Monroeville? It's always Cranberry
Can't they ever come out to Monroeville? It's always Cranberry Originally Posted by Albedo

Cranberry, Monroeville, and maybe some Robinson. Variety is the spice of life.

Though I would arguably be closer to Monroeville that is more of a pain for me to drive to. I always get lost out there
Cranberry, Monroeville, and maybe some Robinson. Variety is the spice of life.

Though I would arguably be closer to Monroeville that is more of a pain for me to drive to. I always get lost out there Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

The last time there was a traveling Asian in Monroeville that I know of was last year in August. Anytime they show up here, it's either Cranberry or Robinson, neither of which are close to me. Maybe they just get more clients in those areas?
I used to see the Asians in Cranberry quite often, but haven't for a good 2 years. Where do they primarily put up their recent ads?
I used to see the Asians in Cranberry quite often, but haven't for a good 2 years. Where do they primarily put up their recent ads? Originally Posted by Hematoma

Usually adultsearch, adultlook, sometimes on megapersonal/babylon, and I've seen listings for this visitor on skipthegames as of earlier this week