Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

also from Louisville, Kentucky!

“I Ain't Got No Quarrel With The VietCong...No VietCong Ever Called Me N****r.” Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He was a “ baaaaad man”!!!!!!!!!
Your remarks don't change a damn thing. Vindman is a petty fucking bureaucrat with prejudices and delusions of grandeur that make him unfit for the job he is in. No where in the U.S. Constitution is there a provision allowing petty fucking bureaucrats to make foreign policy for the United States. Benedict Arnold was a general who felt he knew better than Washington. Your notion that a fucking lieutenant colonel couldn't walk in Arnold's footsteps is profoundly ignorant and misguided.

A doctor rated Trump "4F": unfit for military service. hildebeest lied when she said she talked to Marine Corps recruiters, and Slick Willie lied when he told COL Holmes he'd enroll in ROTC. Odumbo wouldn't have passed the piss test. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You said and I quote "Benedict Arnold was a general who felt he knew better than Washington. Your notion that a fucking lieutenant colonel couldn't walk in Arnold's footsteps is profoundly ignorant and misguided."

I see what you did there. Sadly, 45 is an alleged draft dodging President who never served and thinks he knows more about the prosecution of war proper than the collective body of knowledge in the entire population of American military flag rank officers.

Given the American Intelligence community's position that Russia intefered in the 2016 General Election and 45's financial conflicts of interests with hostile foreign nations....Your delusional premise that the alleged draft dodging Donny couldn't walk in Arnold's footsteps is profoundly ignorant and misguided. Change my mind! LMAO!
You said and I quote "Benedict Arnold was a general who felt he knew better than Washington. Your notion that a fucking lieutenant colonel couldn't walk in Arnold's footsteps is profoundly ignorant and misguided."

I see what you did there. Sadly, 45 is an alleged draft dodging President who never served and thinks he knows more about the prosecution of war proper than the collective body of knowledge in the entire population of American military flag rank officers.

Given the American Intelligence community's position that Russia intefered in the 2016 General Election and 45's financial conflicts of interests with hostile foreign nations....Your delusional premise that the alleged draft dodging Donny couldn't walk in Arnold's footsteps is profoundly ignorant and misguided. Change my mind! LMAO!
Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Odumbo couldn't pass a piss test, hildebeest lied about talking to Marine recruiters and Slick Willie lied to COL Holmes to dodge the draft. Trump has a doctor's chit, Slick Willie has a scathing indictment from a colonel. And Vindman is still a prejudiced, petty bureaucrat. Vindman IS walking in Arnold's footsteps. Vindman arrogantly believes he should be the boss, but the Constitution stipulates that the president is in charge of foreign policy -- not a petty bureaucrat.
You're the whiny one, whiskyboy. Ask jaxboy if he can spare a tube of vagisil for you.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Krusty, I’d be glad to send you a tube with my mark up plus shipping and handling but unfortunately I didn’t beat the rush at Walmart.

My idea was to hoard Vagisil until the trial of Donald J. Trump and hope to make 30 or 40 % on my investment selling on Letgo/ app to the Trumpsters. Evidently I wasn’t the only one because the shelves were empty.

You’ll have to get by with what you have.
No where in that clown's job description is there a passage that grants that prejudiced clown the right to make foreign policy. That AIN'T his fucking duty! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The man swore an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. He held his end up and millions stand behind him.

I suspect that your real problem is with his religion, but giving you the benefit of doubt inform me of your qualifications to call that patriot a clown. Did you once clean the elephant pens at a circus?
The man swore an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. He held his end up and millions stand behind him.

I suspect that your real problem is with his religion, but giving you the benefit of doubt inform me of your qualifications to call that patriot a clown. Did you once clean the elephant pens at a circus? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

what do you call a soldier who disobeys his Commander in Chief over purely partisan politics?

TRAITOR

noun: traitor; plural noun: traitors

a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.
Krusty, I’d be glad to send you a tube with my mark up plus shipping and handling but unfortunately I didn’t beat the rush at Walmart.

My idea was to hoard Vagisil until the trial of Donald J. Trump and hope to make 30 or 40 % on my investment selling on Letgo/ app to the Trumpsters. Evidently I wasn’t the only one because the shelves were empty.

You’ll have to get by with what you have. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Save it for Barr and Durham's Criminal Investigation. You'll need it, lol.

I suspect that your real problem is with his religion, but giving you the benefit of doubt inform me of your qualifications to call that patriot a clown. Did you once clean the elephant pens at a circus?
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
One need only read this clown's statement to understand that it's his position paper on how to conduct U.S. foreign policy in Ukraine ... and that ain't his fucking job! His job is to say "aye-aye, sir" salute and march the fuck away and do as he was fucking told.

Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Hoarding all the Vagisil in Houston wouldn't be enough to coat your pussy.
One need only read this clown's statement to understand that it's his position paper on how to conduct U.S. foreign policy in Ukraine ... and that ain't his fucking job! His job is to say "aye-aye, sir" salute and march the fuck away and do as he was fucking told. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wrong, he isn’t required to commit an unlawful order. This is the United States not Nazi Germany.
An what General Order is that , being a Traitor for politico , ( hint no Unlawful order in a phone call )
Hoarding all the Vagisil in Houston wouldn't be enough to coat your pussy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I can’t afford to buy all the Vagisil in Houston, but I did get a good laugh from your post.
Crazy Louie Gohmert invokes possibility of 'civil war' after House votes on Trump impeachment procedures

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...mp-impeachment

Crazy Gohmert is so chicken shit he won’t hold town hall meetings in his own district, but he likes talking shit. He best be careful, he doesn’t have the security around him like the fat lying bastard.

I wouldn’t follow that sucker of trump cock into the Chicken Ranch if the trick was free.
White House lawyer told Lt Col. Vindman not to discuss Ukraine call

The senior White House lawyer who placed a record of President Donald Trump’s July 25 call with Ukraine’s president in a top-secret system also instructed at least one official who heard the call not to tell anyone about it, according to testimony heard by House impeachment investigators this week.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...ne-call-063892
....but he likes talking shit. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
At least he knows what he's talking about ... unlike you!

"Trial" of Trump?

By this time next year .... there still won't be any "trial of Trump" in Congress or anywhere else!