Is real world civi sex better than Hobby Sex

Hobby dates are up and down but
for me the hobby sex has been better than real world civi sex
Sex with love has always been the best for me.
To me, sex with civilians is always better than paying for it...At the very least, I know the civi chick wants to fuck me for who I am, and not because I have an ATM card....It kind of sucks worrying about the time when you are fucking a hooker.
Sex with a woman who actually wants to fuck my ugly ass? She that crazy then the sex has to be great.
Civie sex with a fatty vs hobby sex with a hottie? Sorry but hobby wins every time.

My BMI is just a bit over 30 (about 32). I can't even remember civie sex with a hottie.....
What is this civi sex of which you speak?
What is this civi sex of which you speak? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I think he's talking about sex we don't pay for.. I think we would both agree that is good sex, but our right hand gets tired of it after a while
The reasoning for why you get both is almost identical and you are foolish if you think otherwise.

In the RW, most women will fuck a guy if she thinks/knows he has money and stays the course with him if he is well off (does not live paycheck to paycheck). One of the best parts of civie sex is there is no time limit and you can have as many rounds as you wish. provided both parties are amenable. But there is no doubt that the #1 problem is marriages/relationships is money and the drama outside the bedroom can also put a damper on things. The sex during courtship is ALWAYS going to be the best, so many times after a while, the passion starts to fade, the sex, if it even happens later in the relationship, becomes mundane and seemingly forced to do going through the motions to obtain the lifestyle. One of many reasons both partners try other areas for companionship/variety/better sex.

In relation to the hobby and from a hobbyist's perspective, a guy can pick and choose who he wishes to spend his money on, and on a daily basis if he has the funds/is so inclined. IMO, the providers are paid to not only have sex, and usually with guys they would probably not even give a second look to in the RW, but also, to do it with at the very least IOP, aka be a great kisser, give a great BBBJ, and most importantly, make a guy feel glad he is a man by being an active participant during the session (moaning, dirty/sensual ego stroking talk while in the moment, ect.), and very importantly, to shelve the personal and/or other drama for the very little physical time she is with the client. the wife/SO is a dead fish fuck and with drama even in the bedroom, is precisely why a hobbyist turned to calling a provider in the first place! In this business, those types of providers who can do that are generally referred to ATFs and probably do not have to advertise or have a shortage for business.

I think, if all things were true and you were just talking about the sex aspect, hobby sex is much better than civie sex, but unfortunately in some cases when you catch a provider with an attitude or is burned out, it is very close, then sometimes civie sex may even come out slightly ahead.
Leaving aside the money issue, hobby all the way. I sometimes fuck a mom I met at my kid's school. She's hot. But she doesn't know how to suck dick. And there is always the fear of being busted. Stick with the pros.
I think he's talking about sex we don't pay for.. I think we would both agree that is good sex, but our right hand gets tired of it after a while Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I guess I should've put a /sarc tag on it.

Seriously, since I've never had sex with a woman I didn't pay first or marry, and the wife turned off the faucet (which had only been trickling for years) 15 years ago, I have no real experience with "civi sex." So I thank God for the three or four providers over my hobby career who have allowed me to experience a sense of passion that's probably as close to intimacy as I'll ever get. As I told one recently, "What we do isn't just fucking for me. It's beautiful."
I think he's talking about sex we don't pay for.. I think we would both agree that is good sex, but our right hand gets tired of it after a while Originally Posted by Chung Tran
We pay for both.
Hobby is paid by the hour.
The other is paid over a life time see below.

In the RW, most women will fuck a guy if she thinks/knows he has money and stays the course with him if he is well off (does not live paycheck to paycheck). One of the best parts of civie sex is there is no time limit and you can have as many rounds as you wish. provided both parties are amenable. But there is no doubt that the #1 problem is marriages/relationships is money and the drama outside the bedroom can also put a damper on things. The sex during courtship is ALWAYS going to be the best, so many times after a while, the passion starts to fade, the sex, if it even happens later in the relationship, becomes mundane and seemingly forced to do going through the motions to obtain the lifestyle. One of many reasons both partners try other areas for companionship/variety/better sex. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I've always believed that "...pussy is what you make it."

If you've got chemistry with a chick and go in with the mentality that you're gonna rock her shit, you're going to have good time regardless. But if you can't fuck, none of that matters.

That said, hobby sex is better to me because you're not forming a relationship. We can have an amazing session, and never have to see each other again and it's not awkward when it's time to leave. Plus, I can tell you what I'm looking for and I'd that's not what a lady is in to, we can part ways without wasting time.
I've always believed that "...pussy is what you make it."

If you've got chemistry with a chick and go in with the mentality that you're gonna rock her shit, you're going to have good time regardless. But if you can't fuck, none of that matters.

That said, hobby sex is better to me because you're not forming a relationship. We can have an amazing session, and never have to see each other again and it's not awkward when it's time to leave. Plus, I can tell you what I'm looking for and I'd that's not what a lady is in to, we can part ways without wasting time. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Closer to this /^^^^\ for me.

The most memorable and blissful sex in my life has been a mix of them.

The common ingredient was presence in the moment, freedom from any preconceived idea of what should or shouldn't be, and a level of intimate wild abandon that comes from truly surrendering to our desires/needs.

I cannot even classify this as civvie vs. provider sex because i have at least 2 of my top ten were with complete strangers that I met and connected with. I still think of them 20+ years later!

My conclusion?

Incredibly satisfying and memorable sex is about the commitment of the parties involved in those intimate moments regardless of how or why you got there.

Just my .02

Happy New Year and wishing you all more incredibly memorable and satisfying sex than ever!
"Is real world civi sex better than Hobby Sex?"

one way hobby/p4p/adult sex worker sex is better is that it is SO much easier to arrange and have. some pvtMsgs, emails, txts, and/or phone calls and voila! lil delites & i get to enjoy some delites!!!!

like last nite, i was at the kessler theatre to see/hear matt tolentino play great music from 1920s-1930s. while most of the crowd was in their 60s & 70s, there were some really good looking women in their 20s, 30s, & 40s.
probability of having new year's sex w/ any of them?? ..... close to zero.
if that had been a hobby NYE gathering, the main limiting factor would have been how much cash wws in my pocket or access to on-site ATM.

so, while intune civi sex is often better, p4p works more efficiently.
Great topic, I was actually thinking about starting a thread about hobby sex vs rw sex. I think both experiences are quite different, yet quite fulfilling in different ways.