Providers wanting to push back the appointment 2 hours that day. What do U do?

This has happen a couple of times with in the pass months.

Sorry but when this happens to me i cancel the appointment.
The 2 hour delay has never been good to me or for me.
What ever happen for the provider to want to push the appointment back in the first place effects the appointment.

This is from the Life and Times of BW.
Carry on.
Move along little bossy...
There are lots of reasons that might be culprit, but no matter what, it is a reflection of a provider's TCB skills. One reason is a regular called and wanted to see her at the last minute, another is she double booked 2 first time clients and who ever shows up first gets the appointment while the other gets put off for 2 hours. At least she contacted you to let you know.
Our time is as Important as theirs. Tell her there are 700+ more providers in DFW and you'll find another.

Providers are a dime a dozen.

Hobbiests are a dime a dozen.
2 hours is a long time. Butt hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. It would be ok with me if she made it up on our next visit. What do "they" say about plan b...
I will just level with you. I had one of the best times in my life with a provider I waited 5 hours for. Luckily, I just took off that day. Her gratitude was exhibited greatly in her performance! I'm just saying (providing a different perspective). Otherwise, my advice would be to cancel.
Say yes or no....either we can or we can't do it at that hour but i don't get pissy about it. No point in doing that. Like Von said the market is plentiful for both providers and hobbyist.
Exactly Mojo. Let her have her fun (I hope it's a fun thing) and move on. If you can't have fun here ....give the f up and quite your bitchen.

Hobbiests are a dime a dozen. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Speak for yourself ... I am worth at least 1.3 cents ...
My hobby windows are never that large, I'm rescheduling after 30 minutes. Lately my early evening appointments are pretty consistently being moved/cancelled. Adding the excuses to the book of employee excuses I'm writing.
My hobby windows are never that large, I'm rescheduling after 30 minutes. Lately my early evening appointments are pretty consistently being moved/cancelled. Adding the excuses to the book of employee excuses I'm writing. Originally Posted by one4all00
Excuses from dead cell phone battery ect. ect.
And then the eMails wanting to reschedule after the cancel.

Our time is as Important as theirs. Tell her there are 700+ more providers in DFW and you'll find another.

Providers are a dime a dozen.

Hobbiests are a dime a dozen. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
With things being as slow as it is.
The Hobbiests are not playing or too many Providers.
Not sure what the issue really is. If the delay fits into your window of opportunity, go with it and if not, tell her it will have to be another day. Good providers understand that most of their clients have to create an exception to their daily routine in order to see them. They also understand that a time change can alter the client's ability to keep the appointment. Things happen that cause both us and the ladies to need to change the day or time of an appointment. I know how much I appreciate it when a provider works with me, and I have no problem returning the favor when I can.
2 hrs turns into 4, turns into your window closes. Short answer is to find a plan B. I typically don't have 2 hrs of free time to waste.
There could be several legitimate reasons why a lady must reschedule. As a professinal, it should not be a common occurrence. And at the very least, she should offer a concession on that session or another session to try to make it up to you for the inconvenience. If no concession is offered, I'd be suspect of her reason for needing to reschedule to a later time.
If she gives you enough notice earlier in the day or hours ahead of time I don't see the problem. Shit happens. Like others have said, either move on or deal with it if you're interested enough