"Cryin" Martha Rattatz Hosting "This Week With George"

She is interviewing, (interrogating), UN Ambassador Nikki Haley at this moment. Haley put her in her place, reminding Raddatz (to paraphrase), that she is nothing more than a political hack masquerading as a journalist, and doesn't have a clue what is really going on inslde the UN.

She now has Ash Carter on. He's not giving her the answers she wants to hear. She might burst into tears at any moment.

Giving this DNC Mouthpiece and Clinton Lackey a full hour to bash President Trump will undoubtedly turn even more Counties Red.

They still don't get it.
Haley said that?

More lies.
I think crying martha was named the co-anchor with lonesome george sometime ago

and yeah,...none of them get it

their whole and sole focus is to try to create noise about a trump connection with Russia

they didnt post the video interview with nikki, they did ash carter

they posted a story only about nikki and wove a theme of trump love for putin throughout it

for the record martha claims the story of her crying is, and I quote,"bullsh*t"

their whole and sole focus is to try to create noise about a trump connection with Russia

they didnt post the video interview with nikki, they did ash carter

they posted a story only about nikki and wove a theme of trump love for putin throughout it

for the record martha claims the story of her crying is, and I quote,"bullsh*t" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
"I did not cry on National Television When Hillary Lost"........typical Democrat response.
"I did not cry on National Television When Hillary Lost"........typical Democrat response. Originally Posted by Jackie S
there's not much better fun you can have with your pants on than.....

re-watching videos of the news media negatively portray trump and pence all election night and how hellary and what was his name? cant lose

and then they finally exhibit shock, cry, moan, sigh, and wonder aloud how we will survive and then preach to america that this is what we are stuck with when it becomes evident trump won

.... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What TV executive wants to lose their job? This goes way beyond being an DNC shill to committing rating hari kari.
Haley said that?

More lies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yup, Martha Rattatz said that with regards to Haley.