Here until tomorrow - things to do?

Hey guys, my name is Noelle. I’m traveling through New Mexico, at the moment, on my way to California. What are some interesting/fun things to do in Albuquerque, New Mexico while I’m here?
Ride in a hot air balloon. You are really close to balloon fiesta so there will be lots of options.
Hey guys, my name is Noelle. I’m traveling through New Mexico, at the moment, on my way to California. What are some interesting/fun things to do in Albuquerque, New Mexico while I’m here? Originally Posted by Noellenyc
Wish I wasn't playing golf tomorrow, I'd offer to show you around.
  • Mecca
  • 09-25-2021, 02:09 AM
Eat at El Pinto. Take a walk around Old Town, lots of shops.
Poster seems suspect.
I thought that one seemed odd myself
Thanks, for all your great suggestions, you guys! I got to try out some of the bars, and local establishments before I left. 10/10 would go again!
Also, if you ever find yourself in San Francisco, see about possibly getting to see me for a possible enchanting mystery and worldly delight.��
Thanks, for all your great suggestions, you guys! I got to try out some of the bars, and local establishments before I left. 10/10 would go again!
Also, if you ever find yourself in San Francisco, see about possibly getting to see me for a possible enchanting mystery and worldly delight.�� Originally Posted by Noellenyc
Is enchanting mystery and worldly delight euphemism for human scat on the streets of San Francisco?