New comet might blaze brighter than the full Moon

It will be cool if we all make it past 12-21-2012

Originally Posted by camouflage
Yeah, 11-6-2012. Historically, comets notoriously portend ill and ominous events.
Uh, did you not get the memo?
They have found another calendar that goes beyond that date.
According to my resources, they found a stack of them at what appeared to be an old Myan feed store.
I will have my telescope ready.
Will be cloudy and we will miss it...

Originally Posted by camouflage

If Obama gets re-elected, 12/21/2012 will be a mercy killing.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Matthew 24:22
Uh, did you not get the memo?
They have found another calendar that goes beyond that date.
According to my resources, they found a stack of them at what appeared to be an old Myan feed store. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I've not heard that one. you have a link to the story?

fyi, i'm not with the end of the world camp. I'm more inclined that theres more to the calendar and its just away of telling time by a mayan perspective. 12-21-2012 is a reset date for the calendar to start over at least according to the mayans (they aren't extinct ya know)
I've not heard that one. you have a link to the story?

fyi, i'm not with the end of the world camp. I'm more inclined that theres more to the calendar and its just away of telling time by a mayan perspective. 12-21-2012 is a reset date for the calendar to start over at least according to the mayans (they aren't extinct ya know) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It marks the end of cycle; not the end of the world -- but 2dogs was joking.