Obama overconfidence

Anybody that thinks this thing is over is crazy. It could go either way.
That's right.

The Presidential Election in November could go either way.

However, all the signs are there that President Obama is 7 or 8 points ahead of Romney in the critical swing states and that wide a gap is the kiss of death to any challenger.

. . .The President is leading in the polls!

• WTF
  • 09-28-2012, 09:59 PM
agree
OK
If the Ds can't get the vote out and Romney continues his daily gaffes, policy stumbles and general disconnected Fuckups, it'll still be a walk in the park for POTUS.

Just make sure you vote... Unless you're in Texas. Then hunker down. The crazy shit is only gonna get crazier!
If the Ds can't get the vote out and Romney continues his daily gaffes, policy stumbles and general disconnected Fuckups, it'll still be a walk in the park for POTUS.

Just make sure you vote... Unless you're in Texas. Then hunker down. The crazy shit is only gonna get crazier! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those are a lot of "ifs". All of the sudden you don't sound as confident as you did in the other thread, when you dissed my Cowboys. LOL.
Cow your Fuckboys, biyatch!

And I'm just trying to give you zombies a glimmer of hope. Yeah, there are a lot of ifs... Like IF you read my post, you'd see that the Rs would have to change candidates to Jesus (and I don't mean Quintana) to have a chance.
Wow. What an intelligent response there. For a 5th grader.

But, I thought the "great messiah" was already on the ballot.
Yeah, if you're from Kolob!
I guess my comment was above your pay grade. Let me spell it out for you. I was mockingly referring to Obama with my "great messiah" comment.
Let me spell it out for you. I was mockingly referring to Obama with my "great messiah" comment. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
He better win, or Michelle will make him feel like the Messiah ... on a cross!

No more taxpaid junkets to Spain and $8,000 dresses!
He better win, or Laura will make him feel like the Messiah ... on a cross!

No more taxpaid junkets to Spain and $8,000 dresses! Originally Posted by LexusLover
There, I fixed it for you!