Weekend Retreat

Four of my friends and me have a two story cabin in the country. We'd like to have a weekend retreat with a provider. However, we don't want the provider to know the location of the cabin since it's unoccupied most of the time. We're hoping we can find a provider who would be willing to climb inside a suitcase a ride in my car trunk on the way to the cabin. We're willing to pay $10,000 for the weekend.
We're hoping we can find a provider who would be willing to climb inside a suitcase a ride in my car trunk on the way to the cabin. We're willing to pay $10,000 for the weekend. Originally Posted by Black Dope Boy
oh lord......

/thread
  • Trey
  • 10-21-2010, 12:27 AM
Four of my friends and me have a two story cabin in the country. We'd like to have a weekend retreat with a provider. However, we don't want the provider to know the location of the cabin since it's unoccupied most of the time. We're hoping we can find a provider who would be willing to climb inside a suitcase a ride in my car trunk on the way to the cabin. We're willing to pay $10,000 for the weekend. Originally Posted by Black Dope Boy
They ain't banned you yet?
Really? I was wondering the same thing Trey.
What an idiot.............
I think Darth got him.