What you expect from a SS

When reading about people getting SS, it always appears to be in the cowgirl position. Me personally appreciate a girl lying facedown, and me SSing them from behind. I havent had the pleasure of any indy providers or studio girls in dallas (yet), but if providers allow cowgirl SS then it would make sense that they would allow SS from behind as well but I have yet to hear about anyone doing this. Playing in austin and san antonio, my experience has been if she is into BBBJ, she will let you SS any way you want. Lol

Im just wondering if its something that isnt really allowed by the local providers or is it something the gents dont care to partake in?
Some girls only allow ss in cowgirl to best control against the surprise bb entry. Doggie SS would make it too easy to slip in and little control or option for her to stop it
Wouldn't that take all control away from a woman and leave them more vulnerable to "accidental" slippage from a guy?

If I was a lady who offered it, it certainly wouldn't be from behind.
Some girls only allow ss in cowgirl to best control against the surprise bb entry. Doggie SS would make it too easy to slip in and little control or option for her to stop it Originally Posted by Caseykassum
Wouldn't that take all control away from a woman and leave them more vulnerable to "accidental" slippage from a guy?

If I was a lady who offered it, it certainly wouldn't be from behind. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Yep. Ever heard of Hobby Babies? They do exist...I have an ex co worker from a club who has no clue which client is the father of her cute lil baby...SS was something she did with a lot of different clients, and would have waaay to many visits to the clinic for tests.

SS itself is risky on top of EVERY other risk involved in hobbying itself. I see no logic in being submissive in SS as a lady, an "accident" (lol) waiting to happen. But if you like it I love it, just not my idea of fun.
I offered it very briefly a while ago but quickly decided against it bc its just a front for guys who want BB. I'd always slide it on the side between the pelvis and thigh but even then it became like their own personal contest to see if they can maneuver it in. No thanks.

Now I just whip out a female condom if they complain of sensitivity issues. Problem solved.

I think some establishments highly encourage their staff to do it for repeat business and the girls get very competitive bc of they want a better spot on the totem pole. I think indies who have a control over their own health or a smart manger who sees the value in quality over quantity will be less likely to allow certain activities.
I offered it very briefly a while ago but quickly decided against it bc its just a front for guys who want BB. I'd always slide it on the side between the pelvis and thigh but even then it became like their own personal contest to see if they can maneuver it in. No thanks.

Now I just whip out a female condom if they complain of sensitivity issues. Problem solved. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Or Skyns condoms. It's 2014, theirs plenty of latex free condoms. I tried it too under the agreement he wouldn't be a one hit or quitter. Like an idiot I believed him. Never again.
Or Skyns condoms Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Skyns and ONEs are awesome!

Now I just whip out a female condom if they complain of sensitivity issues. Problem solved.

I think some establishments highly encourage their staff to do it for repeat business and the girls get very competitive bc of they want a better spot on the totem pole. I think indies who have a control over their own health or a smart manger who sees the value in quality over quantity will be less likely to allow certain activities. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Good post, It does seem like it is the intent.
For me some ladies are just good at it, others not so much.
What do I expect from an SS? A 426-horsepower V8 baby... ayyyy

All good input. I do appreciate yalls insight. Happy hobbying!!!!
just that .. ss .... enjoy what it is ... playing the game ... cover up for final entry
I love a good SS, but it is the most dangerous activity I enjoy and I should really stop asking for it. I don't see why any provider would allow it from any position where she wasn't on top, and I'll only ask for it from providers that I know won't take it too far. Got to be safe out there!
I've come to believe that, with the right partner, SS is the most intimate and erotic part of a session. It's part physical, part mental. There's something about the sensation induced when she's on top, rubbing her lips along the bottom of your shaft, combined with the downward pressure on the penis and the slight movement of the organ against the abdomen, that feels sooooo good.

The mental part comes in two areas. First, when she's appearing to enjoy it, to the point where she's presenting the outward signs of an orgasm, it just makes me feel really good to be able to think that she is using me as an instrument for her pleasure. I revel in looking up at her, seeing her eyes closed, hearing her breathe and moan, focusing on her own pleasure (while at the same time, of course, giving me quite a bit).

Second, with a regular with whom you've always been safe, there's always that sense of wonder, curiosity, and anticipation: Will this be the time she shows that she really likes me and trusts me? Will this be the time she doesn't break the spell of the moment and goes ahead and slips it in? It never happens, at least with me, but the fantasies induced by the sensations are a big part of the overall experience.

There have been times when I feel like I would have been content to let her cum as many times as she could via SS before releasing myself to my own complete pleasure. But there's a big part of me that says, "No, I paid $XXX for FS, so I need to get my money's worth." But that's a subject for another thread.
There are two AMP/Indy providers that come to mind as delivering incredible SSs.

Position 1: Provider has you sit on edge of bed/table. Once erect she places you between her thighs. From here, while she is standing, she starts SS. Allows for breast worship.

Position 2: Provider has you laydown, on your back, and she too lays down ontop of you. She places you between her thighs and can engage you with LFK/DFK in addition to the SS. A bit more intimate in my opinion as you can wrap your arms around her.