YourFantasy21 claims she never saw me...

I just received this crazy PM from YourFantasy21 saying that she never saw me and talking crazy with poor grammar and misspelled words...

I would post the PM but that would cause me to catch an infraction...LOL

I will say this...Down the service road from the Chevrolet house...turn into the complex...go around the back of the complex..keep going towards the gate and the .building RIGHT at the gate is the spot......find a parking spot...

Come into the breezeway..up the steps...knock on the door...walk in...to the right is the TV and childrens toys....right in front is the sofa with a towel laid there...donation goes on the little table...trash can right there by the table...

Oh...I wouldn't know all this because I never went there...

No I don't remember the hair color because after looking at that MUG and those teeth I was trying to block it all out. The experience was LOUSY....LOL

MISS ME WITH THAT BULLISHT
LMFAO++++++ 10000
She's been blowing my inbox UP with this BULL...I'm having fun responding...

I'm sure her REGULARS will come to her rescue later today...LOL

Just RATCHET...smh...lol

She needs to get on with responding to EVERY ISO as she has been doing and leave me alone...lmao
There is no way YourFantasy21 has any regulars, as she would not spend her time almost 24/7 in the ISO forum answering all guys wanting a massage, BNG, lapdance, roleplay, anything really, if there is an age/race requirement that she does not meet and even the description of a petite, blue eyed blonde to a BBW preference with "Available"
im glad i never saw her, she had gotten my attention but damn. Thanks for the honesty
She's responded to SEVEN ISO requests this morning....LOL...

YourFantasy21....Where are your regulars if you're blowing up all the ISOs ???
Good info but this is an alert how?
I just received this crazy PM from YourFantasy21 saying that she never saw me and talking crazy with poor grammar and misspelled words...

I would post the PM but that would cause me to catch an infraction...LOL

I will say this...Down the service road from the Chevrolet house...turn into the complex...go around the back of the complex..keep going towards the gate and the .building RIGHT at the gate is the spot......find a parking spot...

Come into the breezeway..up the steps...knock on the door...walk in...to the right is the TV and childrens toys....right in front is the sofa with a towel laid there...donation goes on the little table...trash can right there by the table...

Oh...I wouldn't know all this because I never went there...

No I don't remember the hair color because after looking at that MUG and those teeth I was trying to block it all out. The experience was LOUSY....LOL

MISS ME WITH THAT BULLISHT Originally Posted by JimiHendrix

LMFAO

Sorry for your experience but the way you tell is funny as hell!
Funny yet irritating. Glad it's someone else and not me. However, not an Alert.
did she ask you to play the opening notes of "are you experienced", and you didn't?

maybe that's why she thinks she never saw you?

nah, probably had something to do with that "no" recommendation
I get being pissed a provider has gotten under your skin regarding your 'No' review of her (You wrote two 'No' reviews yesterday), but what purpose does it serve to write this thread? You could've just added this shit as posts on your review of her...Man up, quit acting like you have a vendetta against her.

I appreciate the 'No' review, they are the most important ones to write. I saw yf21 three times during the summer. The first time when her incall was in Arlington, good time. The 2nd time sucked and was rushed. Gave her a chance to make it up at her new incall at the time off Wheatland, it sucked too and that was enough for me. I should have written a 'No' review also, my bad, it could've saved you money.

Now, you wrote the review yesterday and the session took place on Sep. 16th over a month ago. I believe your review, I've seen her, but you've come on here in just over a months time talking all 'fast and loud', you've made some over the top commentary on this Provider's physical appearance like how bad her overbite is, but on your review it was a 'bit' of an overbite. C'mon man grow up. You had a MAJOR PROBLEM with my commentary on Butterface, chicken pox scars, kaceyhazee's alert thread because she's a favorite of your's, you've reviewed her twice and you behaved like a White Knight for her, maybe you should go back to the Trap House and get yourfantasy21 off your mind, just watch out for tasers and LE...

...or just try and ignore her like I had to on her 'come see me' texts and all of her ISO posts.
I get being pissed a provider has gotten under your skin regarding your 'No' review of her (You wrote two 'No' reviews yesterday), but what purpose does it serve to write this thread? You could've just added this shit as posts on your review of her...Man up, quit acting like you have a vendetta against her.

I appreciate the 'No' review, they are the most important ones to write. I saw yf21 three times during the summer. The first time when her incall was in Arlington, good time. The 2nd time sucked and was rushed. Gave her a chance to make it up at her new incall at the time off Wheatland, it sucked too and that was enough for me. I should have written a 'No' review also, my bad, it could've saved you money.

Now, you wrote the review yesterday and the session took place on Sep. 16th over a month ago. I believe your review, I've seen her, but you've come on here in just over a months time talking all 'fast and loud', you've made some over the top commentary on this Provider's physical appearance like how bad her overbite is, but on your review it was a 'bit' of an overbite. C'mon man grow up. You had a MAJOR PROBLEM with my commentary on Butterface, chicken pox scars, kaceyhazee's alert thread because she's a favorite of your's, you've reviewed her twice and you behaved like a White Knight for her, maybe you should go back to the Trap House and get yourfantasy21 off your mind, just watch out for tasers and LE...

...or just try and ignore her like I had to on her 'come see me' texts and all of her ISO posts. Originally Posted by ManSlut

MANSLUT...You no business born after birth mother fucker...

Had you READ MY REVIEW you would have seen that I stated and I quote..." I WAS URGED " to post the review...

The MODS didn't have a problem with my posting it. So who are you to question the date ?? I had her that morning and that evening I saw another provider...

What's wrong ? Are you jealous of me because I can do 2 women in the same day? I've actually had 3 in the same day just didn't post it. If you URGE me to I will...

Take your tired ass on somewhere and miss me with this bullshit..

I knew one YourFantasy21's regulars would come to her rescue and here you are...

You speak of what I posted in reference to KaceyHazee...If anyone was to post an alert on her it would've been SKIBUM and then he was caught in a lie and there you were with your ONE CENT in the mix and didn't know the truth and you were looking just as dumb as him..

And another thing...I like SMASHING HER...Done it twice and will do it again...WITH A CONDOM...I won't barter with any woman in here or on the street about going in without a cover on...THAT'S STUPID. Nor will I put my hand on a woman with an intent to harm her. She should've put the taser in his NUTS.

If you don't like what I post DONT READ IT...If you don't like where I post something then take your tired ass to the next thread or forum...It's an easy option for you...

Man up ManSlut and grow a pair...You're odd to me...You have 1546 posts and only 11 reviews...What are you doing...Jerking off to others reviews because you can't afford to get out here and pay for it...

You're probably one of these guys that tell the provider that you love her and you don't want to share her with anyone else in or out of eccie..

Just WEAK...
White Knight for yf21? I guess you didn't go to Reading Comprehension class in the Ghetto? Maybe you were too busy trying to SMASH your cousin or sister instead of going to class? Maybe I'll rub one out thinking about that instead of you and Butterface/Chicken Pox smashing your Ghetto Brains out...Say hello to the crackheads in THE TRAP HOUSE newbie.
Im making popcorn right now...
White Knight for yf21? I guess you didn't go to Reading Comprehension class in the Ghetto? Maybe you were too busy trying to SMASH your cousin or sister instead of going to class? Maybe I'll rub one out thinking about that instead of you and Butterface/Chicken Pox smashing your Ghetto Brains out...Say hello to the crackheads in THE TRAP HOUSE newbie. Originally Posted by ManSlut
BITCH...I'm no newbie....check DYMETYME66...YOU IDIOT...I've been here left and came back AND I'm about to leave again...

I wasn't smashing my cousins but I damn sure was laying this pipe in your mother, sister, aunt, grandmother and the rest of your inbred female relatives all up in the trailer park.

Like I told you before....Miss me with that BULLSHIT...

KEEP IT MOVING YOU SIDEWALK SISSY