Question About Greek...

Ladies, I've never done Greek with a provider and I want to try it. BUT, I'm a fairly large guy and I don't want to drive 130 miles one way into the city looking for one thing, but get the rug jerked on me after I've driven and paid.

So I'd like to ask, how big is too big for Greek?
Dayum str8, EVERYBODY gots an asshole, you gonna drive 130 miles one way you best be nailin' some fine pussy my man!
Dayum str8, EVERYBODY gots an asshole, you gonna drive 130 miles one way you best be nailin' some fine pussy my man! Originally Posted by phildo
Not a lot of selection and the "NBA" has a large franchise here.
Personally I would like to say something.....If women on here have an NBA Policy, there are plenty of other ladies that are of different races or ethnic backgrounds that are available that would make you smile all of the way home.....It does not have to be a White Woman that a man sees, where she has the theory that her goodies are golden and will not see a man of color....

Personally I would rather see a woman of color where see does not have an attitude....Or a White Woman where she does not judge someone due to the color of their skin.....
Personally I would like to say something.....If women on here have an NBA Policy, there are plenty of other ladies that are of different races or ethnic backgrounds that are available that would make you smile all of the way home.....It does not have to be a White Woman that a man sees, where she has the theory that her goodies are golden and will not see a man of color....

Personally I would rather see a woman of color where see does not have an attitude....Or a White Woman where she does not judge someone due to the color of their skin..... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Dude, just as many black women have the same policy. It's not white women judging a man on their color. It's usually the pimps rule because he doesn't want another pimp trying to take his property.

It's safer to say the pimps are judging other men by their color.
No, please not another NBA thread.

On topic: op, you have not specified if you want giving or receiveing... Don't confuse the ladies...

Dude, just as many black women have the same policy. It's not white women judging a man on their color. It's usually the pimps rule because he doesn't want another pimp trying to take his property.

It's safer to say the pimps are judging other men by their color. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
The Truth be told!
I suggest you get with either one of the following ladies if you want GREEK...KaceyHazee..or MzChloeRae...I know for sure they can handle BIG THANGS back there...

Oh...DaniDoesDoIt can take BIG MEAT back there also...
I read some chick does the toilet paper roll test. If you fit in a toilet paper roll you're all good.

Now that don't mean you get to stuff it in the roll soft and give yourself the thumbs up Str8. Because when you show up hard with the Louisville slugger swinging she's gonna freak the fuck out.
No, please not another NBA thread.

On topic: op, you have not specified if you want giving or receiveing... Don't confuse the ladies...

Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Fuck that shit. They know what I mean.

As far as the NBA thing. I was answering a question. Don't start that bullshit. What a motherfucker thinks, about NBA policies, ain't got shit to do with my question.
I read some chick does the toilet paper roll test. If you fit in a toilet paper roll you're all good.

Now that don't mean you get to stuff it in the roll soft and give yourself the thumbs up Str8. Because when you show up hard with the Louisville slugger swinging she's gonna freak the fuck out. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I'm not trying to kill a chick. Just have a good time and try something new. Haaahahaaaa
I'm not trying to kill a chick. Just have a good time and try something new. Haaahahaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
MzChloeRae if you want the SPINNER TYPE
I'm not trying to kill a chick. Just have a good time and try something new. Haaahahaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Dude go see Melanie Star...she took my junk like a champ, both greek and down her throat...see my review