Not quite a NCNS.... but....

Sorry this is so long-winded, but I wanna tell the whole thing.
So I saw this ad....

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...treat/33036997

Yeah, yeah, I know..... bp. Always a crapshoot. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough there, but hey I like to live on the edge LOL.

Did a search on here of her name and number and couldn't find anything, and I really like her pics (if they're actually real, of course).

Called the number, she answered, spoke for a bit without really discussing anything menu-wise. But I did ask if she had any reviews anywhere, and she said she did not, but "would LOOOOVE to get some!!!" So I thought ok, so maybe she's just a newbie and maybe I can give her a good one.

Tells me the approx. area N. Tollway/Addison (which I find out later after checking the alerts forum is pretty well known in the hobby for le. Didn't know that). Tell her I'm on my way and off I go.

I get to the area and call her, no answer, and I figure, ok, she might be on another phone call, in bathroom, something like that. Left her a message. about 10 minutes later I call her back. Answers and she says (very minor red flag #1) "Oh you wanted now?? Ok, I'll text you the address"

15 minutes go by and no text, so I call her again. She says she "got busy and was just about to send it. Sending it now." Red flag #2.

Maybe 5 or 10 minutes later no text.. Most probably would give up at this point, (red flag #3?) but I drove up there, and I'm not a quitter, soooo.... I call again. Tell her still didn't get the text, I dunno about this, and she says "Oh don't worry hun, I'm not le, are you?" Red flag #4?

Finally get the address text. Start heading there and it's about another 5 minutes from where she told me (not the same cross-street, totally different).

THEN..... I get a text saying "I didn't think you were coming, so I popped out to get something to eat, but I should be there by the time you get there."

Finally I decided that's enough for me. Texted her back to never mind.

Sidenote: I had also called a different bp girl (I know I know! Stay off bp!) Lacie Rose, whom I posted a thread in ISO to see if anyone knew anything. She texted back a couple times and spoke on the phone once, but never sent me the address.

All that stuff there, and after reading what I did about that area, I'm not even gonna try to see anyone else in that area. Unless she's on here and verified, reviewed, etc.

Hope this info helps someone, and to the two ladies mentioned in this post, if you are on the up and up and it was just a miscommunication or something came up or whatever, then you have my apologies.
What's the tollway/Addison place to stay away from? I thought Addison was not a threat.
Dude.....your avatar girl.......WOW!!.......that's all
Just Addison in general, I've read that there are numerous le busts and stings there.
This provider first told me she was near N Tollway/Spring Valley. But the address was several blocks west of the Tollway on Belt Line.
I know, right? Lol Smoking!
  • Etrsk
  • 06-02-2015, 07:30 AM
I have no clue if that's LE or not. Feels like a real life troll. Is that some weird form of being catfished?