the mask of zoro

This is questionmore gfor the guys imput but ladies feel free to comment...when I first started I left my face out of pics...but i believe my face one of my best assetes and due to urging from friends on and off the hopbby now use it in most my pics... ladies that provide in a area where fanily or coworkers might recognize them I understand the blurreed out face...but those who are open about there side job or full job providing is it just le you are worried about or do you think your face is un attractive and might hurt your chances of business. On another note when you think nof midddle eastern women whose faces are hiddden it inquires a auro of mystery and intrigue does it make you guys want to see the lady more?
I have been more discreet as of lately. Not because of family or being recognized, but to add a bit more mysteriousness to myself. I agree with you - as I feel and have been told my entire life of my smile that lights up a room. I say, if you feel your face has something to offer, by all means go for it !
This is questionmore gfor the guys imput but ladies feel free to comment...when I first started I left my face out of pics...but i believe my face one of my best assetes and due to urging from friends on and off the hopbby now use it in most my pics... ladies that provide in a area where fanily or coworkers might recognize them I understand the blurreed out face...but those who are open about there side job or full job providing is it just le you are worried about or do you think your face is un attractive and might hurt your chances of business. On another note when you think nof midddle eastern women whose faces are hiddden it inquires a auro of mystery and intrigue does it make you guys want to see the lady more? Originally Posted by giasanto38ddd

Simple solution to your statement that is barely english to me...: Make out with dudes, let them eat your pussy, and give them a blow job without a condom...Oh and let them fuck you silly. Your job to people here is not rocket science....You do the opposite with your service according to you.
Gia, your face is an asset. One's face is also a very identifying characteristic. Remember, once posted on the Internet it will be out there forever, or until Al Gore pulls the plug on his baby ... Discretion is paramount in the hobby. I am sure there are several ladies in dfw that reserved hotel rooms and had issues at the front desk due to the hotel learning who they are.
I don't know that I've ever heard a guy say he's more likely to see a lady that hides her face. At best, it's neutral to his decision.

The ladies need to look out for their long term interests and make their decision with that in mind. Those that understandably choose to hide their face due to privacy concerns (a smart choice IMO) need to recognize and accept it will cost them business.
Ladies need to wear some of these in their showcase pics.
Discretion and your personal security/safety/anonymity are the key factors in deciding how much to reveal on the internet. It's your choice. Many ladies have created quite a following with no face shots, in fact some with no pictures at all. Certainly not the quickest and easiest path, but definitely the safest.

I always shake my head at the girls who allow their "dates" to take graphic pics and post them in reviews. I guess they have no clue, or no worries about being "exposed" in all of their glory. I have to wonder if some day, some way, these pics won't come back to haunt them.
While I would prefer to see her face, once it's on the net it's out there forever. With image search becoming very common,you can be found. Who knows how that might impact you in the future? Do you really want to risk getting a job, insurance, spouse years from now? Just be careful and think.
New friends show up and often say something like, "You should show your face, you're so pretty. I had no idea." To which I reply, "Thank you, but would you show ur face?" And maybe some of then would, but they get the point pretty quickly as to why I don't.

For me, showing my face in my showcase, ads or posts has nothing to do with popularity and everything to do with privacy. I've flashed it in chat a few times though just to stir up some buzz.
  • zebra
  • 01-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Privacy # 1. It's also called discretion. 20-30 years down the road you might be glad you used discretion when you did. Think about it.....
New friends show up and often say something like, "You should show your face, you're so pretty. I had no idea." To which I reply, "Thank you, but would you show ur face?" And maybe some of then would, but they get the point pretty quickly as to why I don't.

For me, showing my face in my showcase, ads or posts has nothing to do with popularity and everything to do with privacy. I've flashed it in chat a few times though just to stir up some buzz. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
+1
I used to show my face a long time ago and I still do occasionally in chat. I'm sure some of my old face pics can be found online somewhere, however I choose not post pics of my face in my ads or on my site anymore simply because discretion is key.

IMO ANY lady who rents an incall or works out of her home shouldn't post her face because unless your apartments are "provider friendly" I would think if your face was ever seen on a site like this, it would raise a lot of questions. And yes it IS out there forever.

But to each their own! I def don't see anything wrong with face pics. It's a matter of personal preference and being OK with knowing your face IS out there.
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2014, 07:00 PM
I'm a sucker for a pretty face (most guys are)
As much awareness as their seems to be about privacy nowadays its about time guys get over the notion that providers hide their face bc their are butterheads.
As much awareness as their seems to be about privacy nowadays its about time guys get over the notion that providers hide their face bc their are butterheads. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
LMAO right!!
Luxury Daphne is a provider (a sexy thang!) who shows her face. I will make this observation: I noticed in Houston (where I first hobbied for years) more providers show their faces. Upon coming to DFW, I've seen a face occasionally.