I have a question ladies and gentlemen

I'm getting no luck here on eccie, is Eros helpful or would it be a waste of money. I just moved to Dallas not long ago and any advice is helpful. Thanks!
  • fryec
  • 01-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Sent you a pm and you never responded.

Advice. Try replying to potential clients.
I never recieved your message, I assure you I would have replied.
sent a pm mailbox is full
Sent you a pm and you never responded.

Advice. Try replying to potential clients. Originally Posted by fryec
Your luck is changing already!..
I sent her a PM yesterday and she was very quick to respond to me. Very personable and intelligent in her conversation with me via text.
Our first meeting is today and, based on her level of service and conversation thus far, I don't believe I will be disappointed at all!

Caveman
If your not getting the response you want, have you considered changing up your ads and showcase? new pics? Anything that might refresh your image. Plenty of good reviews so that would not be an issue.
  • Stag
  • 01-14-2014, 11:28 AM
More directly to your question -- I NEVER rely on Eros, and haven't in maybe 10 years. I found it to be unreliable, unhelpful, misleading, and absolutely not worth the effort. I get most of my information here, and supplement screening with P411, and that's really about it.

Hope that helps.
Do u have p411?
London, why don't you consult The Hot Nurse as a mentor. She is a very likeable person, super cool, and super kinky..
  • fryec
  • 01-14-2014, 01:24 PM
sent a pm mailbox is full Originally Posted by London Bridge
not anymore.

from what I have seen of your posts I don't doubt that you are very prompt in your responses.

I didn't mean to come across as a jerk. I was just surprised when I sent you a PM and never heard back. I actually figured you were too busy and that's way you didn't respond!

Peace
yes hot nurse I do I'm having problems with it right now and fryec you are more than welcome to pm me I am very good at answering back in a prompt manner
Please disregard Kinky Boy's comment.

I am NO mentor.

Offerer of randomly rare sound advice to the unsuspecting?
Perhaps.

But "mentor"? Hell-to-the-fcuking-no! I got my own house to run.