Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage and ROS - just ok
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black/medium was up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Asian/sweat pants/40 something and average
Recommendation: -
Curious, it says user ID "Anna" but "Lisa" for the name of the provider. Did you see Anna or Lisa?
The userid field is what should be filled out if the provider is a member of the forums
Guys

The user field can be left blank as long as a website or the members page is posted in the encounter

Thanks
It can be blank but I am asking why the User ID says Anna but the review is for Lisa?

Did he see 2 girls. Is he a girl named Anna and saw a provider named Lisa?
Did he see 2 girls. Is he a girl named Anna and saw a provider named Lisa?
PBN, let me guess...you must be a 'Karen'.
PBN, let me guess...you must be a 'Karen'. Originally Posted by Déjà vu
Keyboard warrior at his finest I see. I guess we aren't allowed to question why the User ID and the reviewed girl names are different by your logic.
Keyboard warrior at his finest I see. I guess we aren't allowed to question why the User ID and the reviewed girl names are different by your logic.

What's up Doc? YOU GIVE ME POINTS FOR A LITTLE FUN THAT OFFENDED PBN but no points for PNB for throwing the negative remark at Funtown??" Or did that go over your head. Not mine. Nice try PNB, your just not clever enough for the Keyboard Warrior!!

SHUT ME DOWN DOC, PERMENTENTLY!

You, The Dr., have taken the fun from this site and turned into a same old, same old. It used to be fun until you and your petty infractions started showing up. Now it's nothing but a joke without a punchline! I guess you're the punchline, just no humor!

My PA was due to end in a week, and I wasn't going to copy and paste another one of my old reviews for PA anyway.

AND YOU LET Cantigetausername DISCRIBE A NEAR RAPE AND NO POINTS!???! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. AND YOU LEAVE THAT REVIEW UP!!?? FUCKED UP....DOC REAL FUCKED UP!

Save your scolding for someone who gives a fuck. LMFAO !!!
like I said. Internet warrior. Hopefully those will be the last words I say to you. Calling me out, calling out mods. Yeah. Should be a ban I would say.

Also my comment wasn't a negative. A girl could have posted a review. I've seen many girls at amps before.

Some people cannot debate or have a conversation without getting heated. Sad really considering we are all supposed to be adults here.
So you knew what you were saying. Don't try to hide behind your stupidity." DON’T BE SO OBTUSE!! lol !!

I was waiting to see who CALLED HIM OUT on HIS mistake....PNB. THAT was a childish act...PNB!

I'll point out that a newbie is posting pricing and tips outside the private box or throw a comment at someone who I know won't be a crybaby about it.

LIKE I SAID DOC "DO IT!" SHOW THEM HOW TOUGH YOU ARE !!! But let the RAPIST REVIEW up, unless his name is ANNA or LISA!
^^^ Meltdown - Exhibit I.
^^^ Meltdown - Exhibit I. Originally Posted by lustylad
1 of 1
So mods are allowing this guy to stay now? He called one of them out, he went off on me and I did what we are all told to do and hit the RTM. We are told not to engage but to him RTM. I can copy and paste many conversations when I was given this advice. I did like I was told and the guy wasn't banned. I deserve to know why. Why do some people get points and bans and others can throw a tantrum like Deja Vu and only get points for it??

Do we want a toxic environment here? Because if you allow one guy to get away with it you're going to need to show the same for all of us.