Maliha Mae

She’s still locked up I guess. Anyone hear anything? Anyone had any contact with her since she’s been in the clink? Hopefully she gets out soon.

JT
Never anything but a helluva time with her. Fond memories right there.
From what I understand she will be in the big house for quite some time.
I’ve heard she’ll be in prison for the rest of her days, idk though
Conjugal visits?
She was awesome. A rare one in Syracuse. If anyone has an update. Or info let me know too.
[QUOTE=Gearshifter;1063114682]From what I understand she will be in the big house for quite some time.[/QUOTE
20 years of hard time- she won't be looking so hot... but what the heck, I just made an iCal reminder for 2043.
20 years?!? For?
Twenty years ln the joint for bitin' off an old man's prick.
Thats my fetish
Malina

I'll wait for you!
Out hear
I wasn't going to say anything but bit here is the deal with her .I can't say specifically what she did but running illegal stuff and it wasn't coolade also some things that make noise .She was always real nice until she didn't get her way ,master of manipulation and working angles .Fucking people is what she lives for.She did some very bad shit and her boyfriend that I won't mention is not pushing up daisys due to what she got him involved with.She did some real bad dispicable shit to a lot of people .one of them figured out what she was up to and let the proper people know and she went to the big house .If she ever gets out I would avoid her .most of us older guys will be dead before she gets out .selling pussy is one thing but that other shit none of us need.There is a whole lot more to it that I can't say here.
She seems nice...
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.