hottest thing she has ever said to you during

Today after some awesome massage, lfk, DFK, bbbj, Russian, cowgirl, asain cowgirl, cowgirl with clit rubbing with her climaxing, I heard the words, "I love stroking your cock.". This led to a world shaking bbbj finish followed with more DFK and cuddling. These words will be one of the top sexy moments of my life forever.

Of course this could be made up and pure fiction. Only i will ever know for sure.
"Yum". After BBBJNQNS
OMG! That's the first time I ever squirted like that!
OMG! That's the first time I ever squirted like that! Originally Posted by BigOldZero
That is awesome and I like the yum one too.

Keep 'em coming.
"I like watching your load shoot out ... I don't know why ... I just do."
As I look up into your eyes and say " Feed me every drop of your hot cum" then I take you deep in my mouth........Slurp~~
Just happened today: Looking into my eyes while she was running her hands over jr for the 1st time & saying 'oh my god, its so heavy & thick'....then giggling & saying 'we're going to need a magnum'
"Stop."
They usually just laugh and point at my 1.3" of dangling death. Butt they become believers in taintology and experience taintra first hand.
  • jafun
  • 08-15-2013, 07:45 PM
1. When my SB begged me to fuck her without condom-after admiring jr and saying she wanted to feel it close... She was sincere. No I didn't
2. Another SB said that "there would be no relationship problems in the world if folks did what I did" after I giving her oral...
"I'm coming again"
"Can you please pass me the remote control?"
I was soaked from balls to belly button in cg "I came all over you didn't I"
of course you can fuck her, shes my sister!!
1. What I like about you baby is you let me suck your dick and dont make me stop. So Im going to fuck you good now okay baby.

2. 'I under estimated you.. I really had you fucked up. ' Smiling as she began to have leg spasms.