CATCH YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE...

• CD3
  • 08-30-2014, 09:38 PM
Why is it, and this maybe just me cuz I don't read many of these things, either it just happens to be the ones I read are they only one to do this....>finger tapping chin< hmmm. Wait...what was I... Ah yes! So why does there always have to be that one member that flips every question (or at least the few I've read) around? Ie, "blah blah blah question for guy" rabble rabble rabble rabble
"Well what if it was other way around??? Huh? What about that?"
>pointing upwards< THAT GUY/GIRL!! Why? I know no one will prob answer but it just is hilariously annoying to me.
Why is it, and this maybe just me cuz I don't read many of these things, either it just happens to be the ones I read are they only one to do this....>finger tapping chin< hmmm. Wait...what was I... Ah yes! So why does there always have to be that one member that flips every question (or at least the few I've read) around? Ie, "blah blah blah question for guy" rabble rabble rabble rabble
>pointing upwards< THAT GUY/GIRL!! Why? I know no one will prob answer but it just is hilariously annoying to me. Originally Posted by CD3
I was all the way with you until I thought about the question I asked I'm just a little confused as to who you are referring to
Scarlett_webb
Reversing a question is very common in any forum, and is no way limited to just ECCIE. It is a simple tactic to look like you are contributing to a discussion with out actually having to invest any effort or thought. Sometimes it can be used in an attempt to fork a conversation in hopes of derailing the original question, but there are far better way to troll a thread.
>pointing upwards< THAT GUY/GIRL!! Why? I know no one will prob answer but it just is hilariously annoying to me. Originally Posted by CD3

And I thought it was just me..
so is there an example of this not happening in a thread??

oh wait, i turned the question around :^)

seriously, do you have an example of what you're talking about?
and if the question is just as valid from the flip side, why is that "hilariously annoying to" you?
Reversing a question is very common in any forum, and is no way limited to just ECCIE. It is a simple tactic to look like you are contributing to a discussion with out actually having to invest any effort or thought. Originally Posted by Bob McV
I agree.

^^^^This is another example of attempting to look like one is contributing without putting any effort in, LOL! Oh man, how many times do we see these "parrot posts" around here.
Look! I'm under....

Oh, crap...that's a dude above me.
Gotcha
I've been guilty of flipping now and then when it gets to stereo-typing. I.e. All women are blah blah blah (<---CD3 vernacular ). Or All men are rabble rabble rabble.
I think CD3 is referring to her "If a client died during a session" thread.
A guy asked "Well what if the Provider died?"

I'm amazed at what I remember here. It's so...effortless...
  • CD3
  • 08-31-2014, 08:21 AM
[QUOTE=Prolongus;1055746156]I think CD3 is referring to her "If a client died during a session" thread.

Ohhhh sooo that's how I should have worded it....DDIIIEEDDD....not killed.....
[QUOTE=CD3;1055746250]

Ohhhh sooo that's how I should have worded it....DDIIIEEDDD....not killed..... Originally Posted by Prolongus
'Died' is too passive a word when it comes to your scenario. Maybe 'fucked him to death' is better.

*thanks god he's finally under a chick*
A guy asked "Well what if the Provider died?"

I'm amazed at what I remember here. It's so...effortless... Originally Posted by Prolongus

If I'm not mistaken she did say "There always happens to be that one member that flips every question "She Reads" around,.

I don't think she was simply referring to the "If client died during session thread" but more in general?

so is there an example of this not happening in a thread??

oh wait, i turned the question around :^)

seriously, do you have an example of what you're talking about?
and if the question is just as valid from the flip side, why is that "hilariously annoying to" you? Originally Posted by pmdelites

(I could point out a couple scenarios, or instances of such in just the recent days, but of course, would rather not.)
[QUOTE=CD3;1055746250]

Ohhhh sooo that's how I should have worded it....DDIIIEEDDD....not killed..... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well I guess I DON'T remember everything here, lol.