Charmaine

Ok, Im not looking to stir up a hornet nest with this. I was browsing through backpages and I noticed an ad that Charmaine was visiting this week. Now I know she has been reviewed here before and there was some inconsistancy with her performance. Long story short, I think she looks really hot and every time I see her advertise she will be in town I play with theidea of seeing her. I did a internet search of her phone number and came up with this

*Edited by BSer-removed link with personal info*

Im not sure what to make of it... could be true or could be a bunch of bullshit. I dont know if I would consider it a alert but it is something note worthy. I know most of the girls have a skeleton or two in their closets but figured it would be in ones own interest to at least check it out if they were planning on seeing her... then make up your own mind.
Holy fuck BSerMOD on the fuckin job! Was that your first edit?

Swt...isn't she a bit out of your league in multiple ways? I mean she's 250+ and while I don't know her personally... she doesn't seem to be the type to fill out your questionnaire...
Holy fuck BSerMOD on the fuckin job! Was that your first edit?

Swt...isn't she a bit out of your league in multiple ways? I mean she's 250+ and while I don't know her personally... she doesn't seem to be the type to fill out your questionnaire... Originally Posted by AmishGangster
#FuckinBSertheoverachiever.
BSer on the Job! A day to be remembered by all!