Why I hobby

Because my wife thinks that sucking & fucking are two cities in China.

Why do you hobby?
I think my "signature" CLEARLY states WHY I hobby :-)
I enjoy getting my balls licked and my cock sucked. Yep, that's it.
Another reason why I hobby is ....how many of you can go to your wives or SO's like I go to Neveah and tell them " Have you eaten some ass lately?" I want to see how they react to that. Neveah licked my heavily hairy arsehole clean.
Never can get enough!! Get it at home then go smash it elsewhere. Every once in a while crack open a fortune cookie.
I have to pay them if I want them to tongue punch my fartbox
I pay them to leave.
I pay them to leave. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Even at 400$/hr it still would be cheaper than a relationship.
I can't believe I'm answering this one.

There's a few reasons but the most interesting would be that, one part of the girl of my dreams does this not because she needs the money, but because she really likes to. The money is simply a means to keep guys from becoming attached.

That's just one part of her, but the Catch-22 being that I can't have her if I meet her this way now can I?

I'd like to tell that to a Classic Freudian/Jungian Psychoanalyst that just to see what happens....
That's just one part of her, but the Catch-22 being that I can't have her if I meet her this way now can I?

I'd like to tell that to a Classic Freudian/Jungian Psychoanalyst just to see what happens.... Originally Posted by Ironhead116
Skip the shrink. Just look up madonna-whore complex. Spend the money I saved you on more hobbying. And speaking of catch-22, didn't Lieutenant Nately marry a Sicilian whore?
Skip the shrink. Just look up madonna-whore complex. And spend the money I saved you on more hobbying. Originally Posted by lustylad
Not quite. I'd have to separate respect and desire into two different categories. I said nothing about having two different girls.
Not quite. I'd have to separate respect and desire into two different categories. Originally Posted by Ironhead116
Respect? Who are you fucking, Aretha Franklin? Does she scream r-e-s-p-e-c-t while you pound her? Respect who? Yourself? Hobbying does affect your self-esteem, but the way I look at it, fucking a superhot chick is good for your self-esteem, even if having to pay for it isn't. So it's a wash. As for the provider, she doesn't ask for your respect, only for your money.
Respect? Who are you fucking, Aretha Franklin? Does she scream r-e-s-p-e-c-t while you pound her? Respect who? Yourself? Hobbying does affect your self-esteem, but the way I look at it, fucking a superhot chick is good for your self-esteem, even if having to pay for it isn't. So it's a wash. As for the provider, she doesn't ask for your respect, only for your money. Originally Posted by lustylad
Haha, sounds like it is you that needs to read up on the Madonna-Whore complex.
The older you get, the less it matters. Between your comments here and on your thread in the men's lounge, I'm still trying to figure out where you're coming from. Do you have a crush on a provider and feel conflicted about it? If so, you're not the first.
The older you get, the less it matters. Between your comments here and on your thread in the men's lounge, I'm still trying to figure out where you're coming from. Do you have a crush on a provider and feel conflicted about it? If so, you're not the first. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nope, you're missing it altogether,

Care to try again?