Do you think Dames4u "killed" his own enterprise?

As recently as 3 days ago the former member on the board and notorious pimp "Dames4u" went bananas and into amok and started outing personal information of screened by him clients including myself. (I never was a client though, just for the record) in the wee hours of the morning. He had also previously called my job trying to fire me on a different occasion. We shall never agree on anything as we agree on the fact that Dames4u is a complete dickhead, but do you think his latest actions ultimately mean he "killed" his own business? Just asking opinions. Not looking to start confrontations here.
Nope.

Not as long as there are young girls, Horndogs and other advertising outlets.
Even the "soup Nazi" had people lining up for his soup.
  • cabot
  • 12-19-2014, 06:11 AM
What happened 3 days ago? Details? I saw the threads on what happened before you were banned, but this is something recent?

As for killing the business - a guy who logs on today for the first time and sees pictures of the hot young girls will have no idea about any of this stuff. He will simply see the girls and make the call.

Apparently, guys are dumb enough to give out their real-life info, so there's no fixing that.
Nope.

Not as long as there are young girls, Horndogs and other advertising outlets. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
What she said.
He may be the biggest ass hole on earth, but he finds enough suckers to give up the personal info and put up with his dicky ways. You don't have to be liked or smart to sell pussy.
Not a chance. The demand in Pittsburgh for hot young girls outweighs the supply…..and dames has most of that supply. Nuff said.
The question that I've always had is how does he not get outed to LE by one the hundreds of enemies he has. I've had no dealings with him, but I've met quite a few girls that have left him and the stories are fucking insane.
I wonder why the mods allow people to use fake accounts to encourage/threaten outing. It's a 2-way street. If members can use Eccie to encourage outing someone who has quit the board it's quite easy for that person to do the same.

This sort of site should be better moderated for everyone's safety and privacy.
There is enough on this board about dames4u, college cuties, and so on for people to do a search and find out that he is not somebody you would want to do business with if you value your personal privacy. He has outed peoples' personal information on this board and makes threats with each new handle that he will continue to do so. He is banned here and each new handle will be banned as it comes to light.

With that I am closing this thread and will ask for all members to refrain from further discussion.