Protocol

I am more of a lurker but do have to say that I enjoy writing the reviews when there is something noteworthy to write. I have had some really good sessions and have written about them in detail. I have not had a bad one but I would write about as a psa if I did. What about the ones that are just slam bam visits with nothing memorable to talk about. I don't want to sway anyone one way or the other with the review as I am sure it's ymmv type of thing. Let's face it I got what I paid for and that was that. So I can see 3 reasons why I would.

1. If the ladies read it then they can find out what I like
2. Guys will just get the Asian take out menu
3. Free premium.

Anyone care to comment on their thoughts?
No.
When I write a review I just tell what I got. My experience. I think by now everyone knows all sessions are YMMV. If bad, say why. If better than good, say why. If mediocre, say why. Everything we write will persuade a person whether we intend to or not.
  • cr76
  • 01-23-2016, 02:07 PM
Credible reviews save us money as well
Some ladies do just "go through the motions"
It could be she's having an off day, could be she's just not that into you, it could be any number of things.
But...
If you write your review and others comment, "the same happened to me" if she gets a number of the same type of reviews, at least the following fucktards will know what to expect..
DeD once said something to the like, "you will get my money by seeing me, but without some sign of IOP, you won't get my repeat business"