The G Spot

The G Spot, at times a bit elusive. Every woman is different. Yet with foreplay, patience, creativity and communication, the exploration and eventually discover will be rewarding. Ladies do share....tongue, fingers, positions, combination of all of the above...what makes it magical for you??
When I don't have to tell them how to do it...
Lmao you're not slick. Great idea though
It's like finding treasure in the Bermuda Triangle; even with a compass, you might be digging in the wrong place. (Especially if all you have is an hour to hurriedly explore, and each island is a unique adventure.)

Ditch the idea that you're making a map, sailors. No need to exhaust yourselves searching. Just relax and enjoy!
Ditch the idea that you're making a map, sailors. No need to exhaust yourselves searching. Just relax and enjoy!
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Once the proper depth is determined, the op can mark his finger with blue tape. He can then record depths by lady and keep a reference table on file.

Then, before he visits, he can easily index his finger before he arrives.

That's what I do anywayz.

I can't do that with my dick, because it doesn't reach in far enough.

Once the proper depth is determined, the op can mark his finger with blue tape. He can then record depths by lady and keep a reference table on file.

Then, before he visits, he can easily index his finger before he arrives.

That's what I do anywayz.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Got to try somthin' LMMFAO

You are so silly.
Once the proper depth is determined, the op can mark his finger with blue tape. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Dang. And I thought that was just so the pitcher could read the sign better.
I thought you were black
I thought you were black Originally Posted by citizen44
Guess you haven't heard, not all black guys are packing...
I thought you were black Originally Posted by citizen44
Only on the inside.

Edit: But I'm not dusty,...inside or out
Guess you haven't heard, not all black guys are packing... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
I was talking about his hand color, but you seem to have first hand experience of a different sort.

I'm sure GS appreciates you outing him as a shrimp dick
Only on the inside. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ah, that explains it. I thought I recognized you in those Heaven Shaw gang bang pictures
I was talking about his hand color, but you seem to have first hand experience of a different sort.

I'm sure GS appreciates you outing him as a shrimp dick Originally Posted by citizen44

I was speaking in general, I can't say what's in his pants
The g spot is in your back pocket. Fat ones drive women crazy.