Tara Evans is awesome

I've heard conflicting things about her so I wasn't sure what to expect. She's, however, extremely cool and ate the cost on a hotel to keep from standing me up when her plans changed. I know a lot of people wouldn't do the same and she's even better than expected
How much does she pay?
Nothing like that. Just sharing an experience since I was impressed
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 03:49 PM
Another thread that one if her WK will ride for the next year, that pussy must be alright or she gave him the BB treatment that he lost his senses to start a threAD.
She got frustrated with me because I couldn't finish last time I saw her, but man oh man, that body tho.
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 04:46 PM
She got frustrated with me because I couldn't finish last time I saw her, but man oh man, that body tho. Originally Posted by Mbirdbath
I would keep that to myself man but then again, you're the perfect client that these women dream off, better luck staying hard next time.
Uh oh, Tara's exposed another mandle.
I would keep that to myself man but then again, you're the perfect client that these women dream off, better luck staying hard next time. Originally Posted by BLM69

Lol, staying hard isn't my problem, finishing is.
Can you spell YMMV, my worst experience in the hobby. My advice is "run Forest, run!"
I've heard conflicting things about her so I wasn't sure what to expect. She's, however, extremely cool and ate the cost on a hotel to keep from standing me up when her plans changed. I know a lot of people wouldn't do the same and she's even better than expected Originally Posted by Salaciousquirrel
Your very sweet to say that. Can't wait too see you soon.
Can you spell YMMV, my worst experience in the hobby. My advice is "run Forest, run!" Originally Posted by Lifeking
Sucks for you
She got frustrated with me because I couldn't finish last time I saw her, but man oh man, that body tho. Originally Posted by Mbirdbath
Sounds like a sweet girl.
How much does she pay? Originally Posted by BossyWillson
For you Hottie alot
  • DSK
  • 05-25-2017, 08:33 PM
Uh oh, Tara's exposed another mandle. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Which one - these all seem like legitimate posts...
Tara is a very pretty woman. I have always had a good time with her.