BLM69 is awesome

I must say we have gotten off to the wrong foot. He is actually pretty awesome. Hoping i will find out soon hint hint just how awesome he is.
I must say we have gotten off to the wrong foot. He is actually pretty awesome. Hoping i will find out soon hint hint just how awesome he is. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If you extract his cash, then I think that means you win the internets for the day. It will be interesting how he plays the write-up.. heh
Really? He doesn't really seem to like you but I could be wrong. Actually, he seems pretty disgusted by you. I get the sarcasm though. Just another threAD that won't end well for you. Some people just never learn. Business must be slow.
Really? He doesn't really seem to like you but I could be wrong. Actually, he seems pretty disgusted by you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Ehhhhh
Ehhhhh Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Offer BLM some free pussy. Maybe he'll bust a nut on your face and hair and he'll become a WK for you. Shit, I don't know how this works for you. I just know that when shit got ugly in your threAD, your WKs couldn't get out of there fast enough. Even the guy who claimed to love you, DSK faked a ban to disappear.
Ehhhhh k
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2017, 09:15 AM
I don't want any extra attention and I've said it before, You get what you give in life, now let's end these silly threAD's and get back to business of this site.
Thank you for the pm it was really sweet
Does this mean BLM and the Horsey are riding off into the sunset?

I too received one of Horseface's PM's yesterday stating how she feels I'm really not a bad guy and we could probably be friends after some drinks....FUCK THAT, I'm riding the horse that brung me!!!...One thing I learned from my Dad is "Never, ever trust Crazy, especially a crazy woman!!"

(Is this where I say, "Thank you for the PM, it was really sweet"?)
No, BLM likes 'em plump.
Yeah, I received a nice PM years ago after her many previous fucked up ones that I received. I was nice to her for a while. But she is who she is; so what's the point? She's just trying to recruit people to be on her shitty team.

I think she was banned for a year within a couple of weeks for outing some poor bastard or fellow hooker after I received that PM.
Yeah, I received a nice PM years ago after her many previous fucked up ones that I received. I was nice to her for a while. But she is who she is; so what's the point? She's just trying to recruit people to be on her team. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Ehhhhh
Does this mean BLM and the Horsey are riding off into the sunset?

I too received one of Horseface's PM's yesterday stating how she feels I'm really not a bad guy and we could probably be friends after some drinks....FUCK THAT, I'm riding the horse that brung me!!!...One thing I learned from my Dad is "Never, ever trust Crazy, especially a crazy woman!!"

(Is this where I say, "Thank you for the PM, it was really sweet"?) Originally Posted by ManSlut
Come on manslut we both know we dont like each other and never will. No reason to lie about me sending you a pm. Be a big boy now
Come on manslut we both know we dont like each other and never will. No reason to lie about me sending you a pm. Be a big boy now Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I will be happy to forward this PM to anyone who requests it...Goddamn, do you ever stop fucking lying?
Tara : Will you see me now ?