Amber Rose Challenge

Any ladies participating in the Amber Rose Bush Challenge? Please do share your pics. IMG_3775.JPG
I didn't know there was a amber rose bush challenge; but I have a pretty nice long thick landing strip I've been growing for a couple months!
I am glad to see we have some ladies who leave at least some foliage growing. I know I am in the minority but I need at least a landing strip to really get turned on down there.
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-11-2017, 12:35 PM
+1. I am a big fan of a little hair.
Amber Rose? PFFT

Bitch please. I was rocking a bush on top back in 2008.

I'm like military housing.. Carpet on the top and linoleum on the bottom
  • L.A.
  • 06-11-2017, 03:58 PM
I don't know who Amber Rose is and why there would be a challenge by her or why anybody would actually care that she (whoever she is) would set forth a challenge.

If you want a hairy pussy then have a hairy pussy. Please let your clients know ahead of time as this is not 1970.
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2017, 04:05 PM
I don't know who Amber Rose is and why there would be a challenge by her or why anybody would actually care that she (whoever she is) would set forth a challenge.

If you want a hairy pussy then have a hairy pussy. Please let your clients know ahead of time as this is not 1970. Originally Posted by L.A.
She's just a whore that fucks rappers and is riding the wave, nothing more
this is not 1970. Originally Posted by L.A.
Fair enough but this also isn't kindergarten. I like my lady's parts to look like adult lady parts.

That said, it doesn't mean things can't kept in check down there, but I like her to at least have a little something soft to place my nose.
She's just a whore that fucks rappers and is riding the wave, nothing more Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly lol the shit will fade believe that
so where are the hairy pubic pics???

like.....

wrt the new image guidelines, guess i cant attach any that i have in my photo stash.
Amber Rose? PFFT

Bitch please. I was rocking a bush on top back in 2008.

I'm like military housing.. Carpet on the top and linoleum on the bottom Originally Posted by Grace Preston
And it leads to a wonderful dining experience!!!
  • grean
  • 06-12-2017, 07:53 AM
so where are the hairy pubic pics???

like.....

wrt the new image guidelines, guess i cant attach any that i have in my photo stash. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yes, I think what OP is trying to say is POST THOSE PICS!
Carpet on the top and linoleum on the bottom Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I get the carpet...but linoleum on the bottom?
God i love bush
Yes, I think what OP is trying to say is POST THOSE PICS! Originally Posted by grean
Yes, that's right. Post those pics. And how is it possible that no one's commented on Amber's beautiful bush and bod?!