txaustin202... keep my name out of your mouth!

You think you are better than most and because you are this in shape guy, looks good etc?

You also seem to be obsessed over a provider named Tori, she has this inner beauty. Get on match.com dude.

Reality check golden boy.... you pay for pussy too! You pay for it like all the other fat ass hobbyists you take shots at. You are an ass kissing individual.

You are perfect for provider's standards perhaps but I am sure your SO would think otherwise. How about I blow a load in her mouth while she tells me how much of an ass you are?

sixx
Just because I won't take crap from you guys I'm accused of having an ego? I actually want to thank you for this post because I personally don't think all that stuff about myself. Thanks for the compliments.
I take it you two are not getting along. Let's all go have a drink and figure out what the hell caused this problem.
Thanks for the compliments. Originally Posted by txAustin202

You think me saying you are obsessed with Tori is a compliment?

sixx
You think me saying you are obsessed with Tori is a compliment?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Wow look who's the comedian. You leave me alone I'll leave you alone. It's that simple.
I know you are, but what am I... Is that the game you are playing?????

Will you stop touching me......

You just can't make this stuff up...
For someone who preaches leaving things be, you just keep on chiming in.
I am not the one in question SA.
WOW! How many threads is this pussy gonna get his ass handed to him!

Wow look who's the comedian. You leave me alone I'll leave you alone. It's that simple. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Leave me alone! Originally Posted by txAustin202
Quit Picking on me! Originally Posted by txAustin202
your fat! Originally Posted by txAustin202
say it to my face Originally Posted by txAustin202
I am NOT a pussy! Originally Posted by txAustin202
You're the pussy! Originally Posted by txAustin202
No! I DON't like her! Girls have COOTIES! Originally Posted by txAustin202
Don't Say That! Originally Posted by txAustin202
I'm just waiting for him to invoke his Daddy!

Artist nailed it!

You just can't make this stuff up... Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
Damn I am glad I don't live in AUS. Here in the metroplex we just flip the bird and go on.
  • Toyz
  • 04-20-2012, 10:48 PM
Damn I am glad I don't live in AUS. Here in the metroplex we just flip the bird and go on. Originally Posted by tucson
Kind of embarrassing isn't it?
Yep! But like a car wreck in the far lane I just had to watch. I don't have any idea what started this food fight but it sounds like the two of them don't see eye to eye. I think Whispers knows what is behind this but she will never tell. I think I will get her drunk and pick her brain. Hell I will get her drunk and have my way with her. The silent tongue strikes again.
Two can play at that game. I don't see anything here but your henchmen backing down.

My name is Whispy and I have a little dick and I know my shit don't stink Originally Posted by Whispers
Yep! But like a car wreck in the far lane I just had to watch. I don't have any idea what started this food fight but it sounds like the two of them don't see eye to eye. I think Whispers knows what is behind this but she will never tell. I think I will get her drunk and pick her brain. Hell I will get her drunk and have my way with her. The silent tongue strikes again. Originally Posted by tucson
OMG this is way too funny. Yes please have your way with her.