Back to school...

Another thing that has kept me pretty damn busy is I'm back in school...going for an associate in Occupational Safety and health...I can no longer do some of the duties that were required of me as an plant operator (physical limitations) so I'm going back to get a safety degree and get back in as a safety manager...the last few weeks have been an adjustment to say the least...but I'm gaining more confidence as time passes. Plus they have some freakin HOT little ladies in some of my classes...I actually saw a provider I've seen on a couple occasions there (student) I haven't said anything,just a little wink and a hello...probably not an unusual way for providers pay for their education.
best to ya baby! have fun!
She probably doesnt remember who you are, and thinking some weirdo in school is winking at her.

seriously, that isnt cool. Id kick your ass for even acknowledging me in public unless we knew each other on a more comfortable personal level. Some guys need to learn the rules and boundaries. You all want your asses covered but you dont give a fuck about the women and their need for the same discretion. School is the last place she wants to see someone that she may have had to fuck for tuition, much less have the guy wink at her. Some people really do not get it.
Good luck with school.
She probably doesnt remember who you are, and thinking some weirdo in school is winking at her.

seriously, that isnt cool. Id kick your ass for even acknowledging me in public unless we knew each other on a more comfortable personal level. Some guys need to learn the rules and boundaries. You all want your asses covered but you dont give a fuck about the women and their need for the same discretion. School is the last place she wants to see someone that she may have had to fuck for tuition, much less have the guy wink at her. Some people really do not get it. Originally Posted by chellachella
I don't think she got offended,seeing as she smiled back and said hi,I'm a little more discreet than that LADY....I don't know you and you don't know me so for you to even assume that I did anything out of line is ridiculous and I do get it! I've been doing this long enough to understand that there is a line that you don't cross...and if winking at you makes you want to kick a guy's ass you might need to consider doing something else sweetie...she better get used to it as far as seeing me at school on occasion because I ain't going anywhere...as you say SOME PEOPLE...
Thanks Dallas and Browntiger appreciate it
Chella bit of an attitude I'd say. Even if TI's newly acquired SO was to ask him how he knows her the answer is school. Some ladies around S LA would take offense to not being acknowledged. A small discreet wink that he got acknowledgement back.

Why the hell does everything on here need to turn into drama.

Good luck TI, one hell of a industrial run around here for the next ten years at least. Now you have two urges pulling at you-hobbying again or a trial with a class mate. Maybe you'll get a hot female instructor thrown in the mix.....
Thanks LA Man....I have actually been in the industrial field(operations) for over 30 years so I figured I would major in something that would keep me there till I'm ready to retire. LA Man, most of us know better than to run up to a provider we may see out in public and make a scene we all know that DISCRETION is top priority,,,,unfortunately I have no hot female instructors this semester,but I have seen a few there,.maybe next semester,. but until then I'll be forced to sit next to that little cutie( not the lady I'm referring too) in my psych class...sigh...lol
Manginas in South Louisiana....and I aint your sweetie

do your research, I always have an attitude. And its not like you made it clear that she winked back. Typical man, ya think we can read minds haha

and yeh, like I said, dont talk to me unless we agree its cool. That has always been the rule. Ya know some of us do other things. I think your referring to full time hookers as the ones who dont mind. The rest of us, fuck yes we have a problem with it.
TI psych class, now that could lead to some serious BCD lab work!
LaMan, everybody here has something "off" in order to be doing this, you do realize that right? Besides, we all know the crazy ones makes for the best in the sack lol

Really hope you dont take what I say personal, I have to mess with you guys, its boring looking at all the kisses and hugs bullshit. I just want to tie someone up right now and mindfuck them lmao
Good for you going back to school. I have my Masters in Petoleum Enginnering, and soon to retire at the age of 42. It looks that I may move back to Australia and take over the family business. Point is, it's never to late.

As for seeing providers in a public setting, outside the hobby. I would recommend eye contact only.
Manginas in South Louisiana....and I aint your sweetie

do your research, I always have an attitude. And its not like you made it clear that she winked back. Typical man, ya think we can read minds haha

and yeh, like I said, dont talk to me unless we agree its cool. That has always been the rule. Ya know some of us do other things. I think your referring to full time hookers as the ones who dont mind. The rest of us, fuck yes we have a problem with it. Originally Posted by chellachella
Whatever floats your boat sweetie...I don't see your "garden variety " street walker type...and I really don't think you speak for all the rest either,a little nod,wink and hello is in no way out of line and surely wouldn't provoke the type of response you're referring to, at least not the ladies I've spent time with on eccie,why the hell am I arguing with you anyways I don't know,I came back because I missed all the fun,not to get involved in someone's personal drama,Have a nice day!
Good luck in school! I just started a Masters Degree after being out of school for 15 years. I would never have guessed it is as hard as it is. I hope you have an easy time!
Well I have seen clients outside of an appointment & although I don't wanna answer the "Do we know eachother" questions I do not mind a discrete nod or wave. I mean yes ALL of us on here have real lives & NOLA is a small/big city so it's only natural that we may on occasion run into eachother. And of course it all depends on how close you are to the member/client you're seeing. Just be polite & respectful.