Grandpa How Come The President Lies All the Time

What you Trump people tell your grandkids about lying
Here...hold my beer why I beat off with my gun n ignorance. That would be my best guess. Just hope their children or not our future. They be all gwowed up ignorant w no clue too
What you Trump people tell your grandkids about lying Originally Posted by themystic
Because in Washington Politics, you fight fire with fire.
What you Trump people tell your grandkids about lying Originally Posted by themystic
"Trump should be venerated as a great man simply because he saved America from hildebeest."
"In war-time, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies."

Winston Churchill said that, and we are at war with liberalism.
Because in Washington Politics, you fight fire with fire. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So we are teaching the youth that lying is the path? Ok
Maybe the asshole will do the right thing tonight and resign like Nixon did
Maybe the asshole will do the right thing tonight and resign like Nixon did Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

don't bet on it.

old Vulcan proverb:

"Only Nixon could go to China".

BAHAAAAAA
Slaves sure do love their leaders. Wondering eye Chuck and Hair dye line Nancy.
Go to school, dont drink, Make something of yourself, get a life!!!

And dont be like themystic.

And ignore themystic. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

FTFY

BAHAAAAAAA

And dont be like themystic. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And its ok to lie and cheat people if you get what you want

Good job Lama. They can make something of their lives even in prison
"Trump should be venerated as a great man simply because he saved America from hildebeest." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Grandpa does that make you a liar too since you defend a liar?
Not at the point of actually having grandkids yet, but I tell my children, who are late teens, never trust what a politician says or expect their promises to be fully kept. They all lie. It's why our political system is so screwed up. And don't fall for idealistic promises in particular.

Beyond that, throw your support to whomever you feel is the better choice in what is usually a two person race with vastly differing ideologies.

A thread like this meant to gin up outrage is always a hoot as to this day, I don't regret voting for Trump and supporting him over anything the left would consider putting out these days.

Call it lesser of two evils, but that consistently is one reason Trump retains the support he does.
With the politics we have today, where's Harry Truman when u need him!!!!