I took Clemson and The Points

I was rooting for "The Crimson Tide", but that 6.5 Spread was too much to pass up. I was sure glad to see Clemson march down and cover the spread with that last TD.

Best of both worlds. Heck, I might fly to NY and get me one of Eliot Spitzer's "Diamond Girls".
Political thread?
Sorry, I meant to put that in The Sandbox. Maybe a Mod will move it.
Hell let it stay, it makes more sense than most of the crap posted here. Like bogus polls.
I thought that Clemson would win that outright ...but nothing like a score with about 14 seconds left to get the cover.
Hell let it stay, it makes more sense than most of the crap posted here. Like bogus polls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So they're bogus if YOU don't win EKIM !! That's ok, you're STILL the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker !
So they're bogus if YOU don't win EKIM !! That's ok, you're STILL the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No you simple fuck. They are bogus when one side outnumbers all others 10-1 . Try to wrap your skull fucked head around that woomby.
No you simple fuck. They are bogus when one side outnumbers all others 10-1 . Try to wrap your skull fucked head around that woomby. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If YOU don't like the odds EKIM, YOU can always leave and go to Huffinton Post where YOU can be a hero and be around more of your lying liberal fags and faggot loving buddies !
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2016, 03:48 PM
If YOU don't like the odds EKIM, YOU can always leave and go to Huffinton Post where YOU can be a hero and be around more of your lying liberal fags and faggot loving buddies ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It is just a fact there are more conservatives in this forum. All these polls are idiotic imho.

It is just a fact there are more conservatives in this forum. All these polls are idiotic imho.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Why is it the polls are only " idiotic " when they reflect the hypocrisy, idiocy and stupidity of the lying liberals that post in this forum ? And it's the lying liberals labeling them as such, especially those who win their own rigged poll (rigged for their " chosen candidate " to win ) .
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2016, 04:34 PM
Why is it the polls are only " idiotic " when they reflect the hypocrisy, idiocy and stupidity of the lying liberals that post in this forum ? And it's the lying liberals labeling them as such, especially those who win their own rigged poll (rigged for their " chosen candidate " to win ) . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I said all .... which means all the stupid polls. Liberal slanted polls, conservative slanted polls. They are stupid imho.
If YOU don't like the odds EKIM, YOU can always leave and go to Huffinton Post where YOU can be a hero and be around more of your lying liberal fags and faggot loving buddies ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Woomby, I really don't give a fuck about your or any other poll in this forum. You are the only one consorting with fags, and if they are liberal then you are too, woomby. If you are looking for another dick to suck then don't waste time asking me, the answer is no.
Woomby, I really don't give a fuck about your or any other poll in this forum. You are the only one consorting with fags, and if they are liberal then you are too, woomby. If you are looking for another dick to suck then don't waste time asking me, the answer is no. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU miss YOUR mentor so much that YOU'RE calling ME woomby ? Poor ole EKIM and his unrequited love !!! Keep picking those dingleberries EKIM ! And swish while YOU'RE doing it !
YOU miss YOUR mentor so much that YOU'RE calling ME woomby ? Poor ole EKIM and his unrequited love !!! Keep picking those dingleberries EKIM ! And swish while YOU'RE doing it ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are woomby so STFU..
I am a chimp so laugh at me.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY