Your Business is Slow Because......

A.) Your prices are to high
B.) Your prices are to high
C.) Your prices are to high
D.) All of the above

Correct.... Ding...ding....ding

Pussy always sale until it reaches that threshold to were a guy realizes hell I might as well go beg the wife for some pussy or shit go wine and dine some RW pussy and still come out on top. These prices today are taking the Fun out of FUCK
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Lmaoooooo good one
how sweet lol.
Tooooooooooooo high? Who said business was slow?
Providers talk to Clients. Clients (like me) see a few providers a month...each with the same story. "It's Slow". "Not as busy." Of course these are usually the high dollar ones who complain the most. The "great time at a great rate" gals, have no complaints. So if you are complaining about loss of income or lack of repeat or new clients, time to start putting on the business hat and take a good look at the simple reason why. Math. Most of you are pricing your time out of your market demographic. McDonalds would love to sell their frys for $1000. But who would pay? A few douche bags who have more money than brains. So they keep their products in line with the market demands and offer many opportunities for free or highly discounted items that increase sales and (more importantly) profits.

Some providers are way too high. But only 1% of the hobby can afford to see them or even think that price is worth the same as seeing 2 or 3 other providers for the same price.
I personally do not think paying such high prices for one hour with one provider is worth seeing 2 or 3 other providers.
If you are at $300 an hour and have no specials for new or repeat clients, your business will stay stagnant.
If you lower your rate for a week to $200 an hour to generate new clients and maybe get some repeat client's business, you will actually make more income. And when the special week is over, you can continue to offer the lowered rate to your customer base but keep your higher rate for the rest of the month (or however long it takes to keep your current client's happy and your business profitable.)
Dropping from $300 to $280 will not generate any more clients, so don't use the excuse "I dropped my price down." It has to be substantial enough to get the client's attention.
And when a previous client or new client offers you a slightly lower rate than your market rate, DO NOT GET UPSET. This is a business. Run it like one. $200 for an hour of your time should not get you all crazy when your listed rate is $250. You can look at it 2 ways: 1. I'm making $200 more than what I am doing now (nothing) 2. I'm loosing $50 seeing this guy. The latter can be true if there is another client offering a higher rate at the same time. I can get that. BUT, instead of ignoring the client, offer a different time or (heaven forbid!!) make a counter offer. You will lose clients (past, present and future) guaranteed.
Let's put this in perspective....
Gas Prices July 2019- $2.46
Gas Prices July 2010- $2.59
Gas Prices July 2011- $3.50
Gas Prices July 2012- $3.16
Gas Prices July 2013- $3.39

Now find a provider that's been around since 2009-2010 & compare her pricing structure over the years.
Here. I'll even provide one.
Madison May Joined July 2009
July 2009- $225
July 2010- $225
July 2011- $225
July 2012- $250
July 2013- $250
Tooooooooooooo high? Who said business was slow? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
3 reviews in 6.5 months, ummmmm I'd say YOU!
are u guys starting arguments with imaginary girls now

*backs away*
3 reviews in 6.5 months, ummmmm I'd say YOU! Originally Posted by no glove no love
Oh. I see you haven't been paying attention. Heh.

Either way, my drive-thru handy jay business has been booming. Might raise my rate to $35. After all, I do pull out my left titty (I'm right handed). My clientele is barely literate, hence the low review count.
Pussy always sale until it reaches that threshold to were a guy realizes hell I might as well go beg the wife for some pussy or shit go wine and dine some RW pussy and still come out on top. These prices today are taking the Fun out of FUCK Originally Posted by Father Devine
Examples & Links please?
Tooooooooooooo high? Who said business was slow? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Really. I don't see them listing any names of these so called "Your prices are too high" providers
3 reviews in 6.5 months, ummmmm I'd say YOU! Originally Posted by no glove no love
Anyone with 2% of useable brain matter would know that reviews & ICKY in general should only make up 15-25% of her business.

Do you not realize most of the registered users (Hobbyist in particular) are lurkers that post, & they are the higher concentration of provider income. Not the overall percantage of prolific review writers
Not all clients leave reviews, especially if you have repeat business or guys that would prefer to stay UTR or don't post on here at all.
I've got a couple clients that I see almost every week when our schedules work out to do so. I also have others that I see monthly. However, they may or may not have ever posted a review, so the number of reviews have nothing to do with how busy a lady is.
I cannot speak for JL, but only from my own personal experience.
I advertise a review and military special, but it is rare that I'm even asked what those discounts are. I also run unadvertised specials for regulars, so it's not always that the rates are too high FD, it can also be that guys don't ask what those specials are.
Oh. I see you haven't been paying attention. Heh.

Either way, my drive-thru handy jay business has been booming. Might raise my rate to $35. After all, I do pull out my left titty (I'm right handed). My clientele is barely literate, hence the low review count. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I've seen Jenns 2x in July and haven't had time to write a review. I can't speak to whether her business is "slow" or not, but there are plenty of us hobbyists out there that do not write reviews about every provider we see or after every visit to our "go-to's".
Back in the good old days the price of pussy was $75.00 or two tickets to Schlitterbahn! Then we started letting gals get high self esteems all of a sudden. Since when do we allow women to place a high value on their naughty bitts?