Waiting for Women to Get Back with You.

• EZ.
  • 10-06-2014, 06:22 PM
I sent out 4 PMs on Thursday and Friday and got my first response back on Sunday. I was requesting Friday or Saturday. Everyone of these said available Saturday and Sunday on their pages.
I was going down my TDL. I have like ten women on that list. What do you recommend? Send PMs to the entire list and take the first one that responds?
Are you feeling rejected? Don't.
Only 4? I hit up ten or fifteen and am lucky if one gets back to me by the next day, some take a week.
  • EZ.
  • 10-06-2014, 07:24 PM
Are you feeling rejected? Don't. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Yes. I didn't get laid.

Only 4? I hit up ten or fifteen and am lucky if one gets back to me by the next day, some take a week. Originally Posted by catbanger
Wow, I could understand if I was looking for a BnG. I only look for an hour. One got back that she had surgery which is understandable. It just seems in poor form to send out ten or fifteen. I guess I need to expand my TDL.
Welcome to the club lol. It happens to us all. It's part of the reason why the 'business is slow' stuff is worth a good chuckle. Soldier on and adapt as you go.
It's Damn Near Impossible to Spend Money when you're Horny. Seems like I can NEVER reach a woman. Business must be Exceptional!! Because I can't remember the last time I had to try so hard to see a list of women. lol

The worst thing is you try to schedule in advance & Still they don't answer. I have been taking really good care of the Women at BDD. They know how to take care of a guy with a hard on. lol
it took me a year or more, but I finally realized many Providers don't utilize the PM function here.. and most that do seem to use it sparingly.. try texting if you know their number, you may improve your success dramatically..
  • EZ.
  • 10-06-2014, 08:06 PM
it took me a year or more, but I finally realized many Providers don't utilize the PM function here.. and most that do seem to use it sparingly.. try texting if you know their number, you may improve your success dramatically.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I just returned to Dallas from Phoenix. All of the women that I used to see are gone. Right now, I'm at the buffet.
My PMs have been going through P411.
Boy, that's a relief. Thanks for the post OldLRRP; I was thinking it was just me.
  • EZ.
  • 10-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Boy, that's a relief. Thanks for the post OldLRRP; I was thinking it was just me. Originally Posted by daty/o
Yeah, right.

Maybe we ought to do like the airlines used to do ...double book and then see the better of the two.

Semper Fi I trained with Marines several times in Army schools. Army units had different mottos. Some of mine were "Rangers lead the way", "De oppresso liber" but my favorite was: "LRRPs go deeper and stay longer in the bush". It was on a big sign when you entered our compound in Vietnam.
OP, I believe you answered your own question. Mass communicate and grab the one who answers first, but don't forget the next few who reply in case something happens to the first.
Regulars usually have first call. The girls like steady income. I have several ladies that I have dated for 5+ years.
  • hd
  • 10-07-2014, 06:47 AM
Sounds like frustration taking control? Even though many make a primary living from this, they're not always available and checking pm's.

When in the mood, I'll try to contact the one I'd like to see and if no reply, I may do a walk-in at an amp or burb amp for a quick release, but I always have Rosey in the palm of my hand ready for whenever I need her. Then I take a nap and all is good.
Don't feel bad OldLRRP. You are at the beginning of a fun, yet complicated game. It does not need to be complicated or frustrating even though it may seems so at times.

Just remember this.

The women on here hold the power of the pussy, but the men on here hold the power of the purse. Without us to spend our hard earned money on, they do not flourish. It's our reviews, attention, and most of all, our money that keep them going and you will learn which ones at certain times of the month will realize that they need us, or better yet, our money. Show them respect and attention and they will return.

Be safe, play safe, and have fun
just the hobby , you need to put the names out there so guys will not spend the time