Taking A Break From The Hobby

I have been doing this for several years now. My first post on ECCIE was in November of 2010, using a different handle than Oralist. I've mostly given positive reviews and presented a positive outlook on this site. Some recent events have left a sour taste.

1. A fellow Hobbyist and I PMed regularly about a certain retired ATF. When I attempted to steer him towards some new replacements, he accused me of being a pimp.
2. I did as glowing review of an Independent Provider. She saw it and wanted me to rewrite it to delete some details of the session. She got really nasty about it. I finally had to block her on ECCIE, P411, e mail and phone.
3. A recent ATF was late to every meeting and her service declined as time went on. I finally told her "No Mas". Here come her nasty e mails.
4. I am tired of the people on here that can only make negative comments and try to hijack every thread. You know who you are. Blast away! I don't give a rat's ass!

I'm sure I'll return at some point, because I love the women so much.

Oralist
This is only an excellent exit if you name names.........ijs
Yeah....they already hate you.
  • mr666
  • 10-15-2015, 09:49 AM
I bet he returns at the end of the month.
You are only a pimp if you take $$ from any of the ladies and fuck them while beating them.

Ladies will always have good and bad days. Just take a break from that one and have another.

Ignore the BS...I do.

Sorry you feel like you have to leave because all the drama. I wish you well, if you plan to move on. Muah!
If you are going to exit, then you might as well go out in a blaze of glory.

Some of these HTown Eccie folks will believe the most ridiculous things, go ahead and take
as much time away as you need

Just remember When they salt you down they ain't doing nothing but seasoning you up!!!!
Good luck.
You are only a pimp if you take $$ from any of the ladies and fuck them while beating them. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
I don't fuck them while I'm beating them, so I guess I'm not a pimp. That's a relief.

If you are going to exit, then you might as well go out in a blaze of glory. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Attached Images File Type: jpg whiteheat2as4.jpg (15.6 KB, 816 views)
  • N.M.
  • 10-15-2015, 12:28 PM
Some of these HTown Eccie folks will believe and make up the most ridiculous things, go ahead and take
as much time away as you need

Just remember When they salt you down they ain't doing nothing but seasoning you up!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
+100

Sorry to hear you been having such a hard time sweetheart, but also think that everything happens for a reason, maybe a break from the hobby has been over due for you. I think all hobbysts and providers at some point need it, specially with all the negativity that goes on daily in the Houston hobby scene. (Well actually Houston eccie hobby scene )

Enjoy your time away!

P.s you have my number if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here.

Kisses
^ Thanks for the fix
I have been doing this for several years now. My first post on ECCIE was in November of 2010, using a different handle than Oralist. I've mostly given positive reviews and presented a positive outlook on this site. Some recent events have left a sour taste.

1. A fellow Hobbyist and I PMed regularly about a certain retired ATF. When I attempted to steer him towards some new replacements, he accused me of being a pimp.
2. I did as glowing review of an Independent Provider. She saw it and wanted me to rewrite it to delete some details of the session. She got really nasty about it. I finally had to block her on ECCIE, P411, e mail and phone.
3. A recent ATF was late to every meeting and her service declined as time went on. I finally told her "No Mas". Here come her nasty e mails.
4. I am tired of the people on here that can only make negative comments and try to hijack every thread. You know who you are. Blast away! I don't give a rat's ass!

I'm sure I'll return at some point, because I love the women so much.

Oralist Originally Posted by Oralist
I have experienced #2
One thing I do is rarely see a lady a second time. Solves several of the drama issues you mentioned. Either way - take it easy.
  • N.M.
  • 10-15-2015, 12:42 PM
^ Thanks for the fix Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
One thing I do is rarely see a lady a second time. Solves several of the drama issues you mentioned. Either way - take it easy. Originally Posted by tbone77494
What he said. Stop trying to make friends and have ATFs. It's P4P. Make friends with civvies, not hookers. Too many of you all forget that they are acting. Good IOP doesn't equal friends