Watch out for CelesteJJCL

This girl not only doesn't offer full service but wasted my time. She had me go back and forth with her or whoever is behind this profile. And finally I sent my personal info for "verification" purposes and then no more responses or replies. Cold turkey out the blue just stopped replying.
Sorry to hear that. However, this does not present a threat to the membership therefore it does not qualify as an alert.

Moving this to Coed for further discussion.

-Spice
This girl not only doesn't offer full service but wasted my time. She had me go back and forth with her or whoever is behind this profile. And finally I sent my personal info for "verification" purposes and then no more responses or replies. Cold turkey out the blue just stopped replying. Originally Posted by tupapitolatino1633
That stinks
My guess is, you didn't screen.

This girl.....??

that's her.
Looks hot, but sorry that happened to you...
Google image search is your friend. These aren't even from the same sources.
Dude, you didn't pass screening.
Any idiot can see that... Well, not all idiots, but most idiots.
Get over it and move on, this just makes you look bad.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Fact Mr. HH ....
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
If that was the case, wouldn't the professional thing be for her to tell the man you didn't pass or I can't see you?

Slow guys ain't getting it.

Girls aren't the only ones who need to do research, do your homework, screen....
You will just visit anyone who can post a bunch of pictures, make a BP ad, and has a phone line? You better be glad it wasn't the L.E.

Stop THINCKING with your LITTLE HEAD.
Do your homework boys.
That chick ain't even THAT CHICK.

SMH

Google image search results screenshot (PARTIAL, this ain't even FULL!)

Another image of "hers" (heh.)
Google results:

YA'll see what I am showing you????
You all get what I am saying now?
Along with technology is the NEED to catch up & learn how to protect your own ass!
Isn't your freedom, life, reputation worth a few minutes learning how to do this research & use it?
Backpage & online hookery isn't even what it was 10-15 years ago.... smh, there's so many scams going on.
Traps. Don't be caught looking ignorant and fall pray to people with less than good intentions.
Anyone can swipe random images of hot bitches from google and make an easy set-up.
You probably did screen out.
Heh.
She probably thought with all your reviews you would be hip.
Maybe, maybe not.
But now you KNOW.
^ this. Seriously. Don't be retarded guys, especially with the new girls with no review history. Protect yourselves.

Slow guys ain't getting it. Originally Posted by FoxyNC

LOL Like trying to explain mortar to bricks sometimes.
This girl not only doesn't offer full service but wasted my time. She had me go back and forth with her or whoever is behind this profile. And finally I sent my personal info for "verification" purposes and then no more responses or replies. Cold turkey out the blue just stopped replying. Originally Posted by tupapitolatino1633
It says in her showcase she doesn't offer full service. She has a few reviews. All yes. I got screened just fine. Sucks for you. I'll let ya know how she is.