Minimum Expectations

I was going to write this in the mens lounge but I thought this would be good for providers to chime in on as well..Im contemplating my first no review tonight. I really dont want to write it because I know you ladies have a hard job dealing with some of us guys on here who can be pure douche bags. However am I wrong for believing that there are some minimum standards that qualify a woman to be an Eccie provider? I know we have our preferences such as cbj or bbbj.. NBA policies.. Greek non Greek.. Etc.. However when the menu is put in the fore front the meal should be served hot and fresh looking just like or as close to the picture. From my experience in the hobby an Eccie provider is usually gfe at minimum and her pictures are 90% accurate. So this post may help some of the new ladies..What would you consider as the minimum qualifications and services of an Eccie provider as opposed to lets say a backpage provider?

Since anyone can join there is no standard.

If you're looking for a certain standard you could stick to P411 ladies or even date-check where the ladies are actually held to a standard.

Happy hobbying! Don't be afraid to post truthful reviews!

Yes, there should be a minimum standard

-She should be clean, showered and free of condom flavor down below
-Dressed accordingly, with hair and make up fixed like in the photos of her ads
-Her place should be clean (In my opinion, there shouldn't be dirty clothes, linens or used condoms in your sight.)
-Clean sheets on the bed that are stain free and/or free of wet spots. And you should have access to clean towels so you can shower up.
-And lastly, I think a majority of the activities should happen that you've read about in her reviews.

I think you should always be honest in a review. If you write a no review, be sure it wasn't because a lack of chemistry or because y'all didn't click as well as you'd hope.
There can never be a services requirement; insomuch that it's her body and she shouldn't be required to do something she's not comfortable with.

-Her place should be clean (In my opinion, there shouldn't be dirty clothes, linens or used condoms in your sight.)
-Clean sheets on the bed that are stain free and/or free of wet spots. And you should have access to clean towels so you can shower up.
-And lastly, I think a majority of the activities should happen that you've read about in her reviews.

I think you should always be honest in a review. If you write a no review, be sure it wasn't because a lack of chemistry or because y'all didn't click as well as you'd hope. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Nailed it!
Just because a girl is on Backpage doesn't mean she has no standards....just fyi
Just because a girl is on Backpage doesn't mean she has no standards....just fyi Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
I have met some great girls on backpage. But usually the lower the rate the lower the standard it seems. Not always the case. Likewise the higher the donation, the more i expect.

I think you should always be honest in a review. If you write a no review, be sure it wasn't because a lack of chemistry or because y'all didn't click as well as you'd hope. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
If I may add to the condom flavor down below. ..no baby wipes flavor either please
Jerkin2u
I recently had to decide on how to relate a less than stellar encounter with a provider. She is always on the ad sections and is known...
I decided to relate the experience from my "little head's" point of view...
I made mine in the men's lounge and I accounted for my own short comings, but was truthful in the encounter....
It sucks to have to tell what happened, but being respectful as you can and give the truth
Follow how you would want to be treated, maybe she sees the post and makes appropriate changes, maybe she goes bat crap crazy...
MarineButch

Laura Lynn, that's the post of the year!

That should be stickied someplace.