New Years Hobby Resolution

Did anyone make any?

May it be something or someone you will or want to do?
You're on my resolution list.
I actually bought myself a new motorcycle. So I'll be riding it more than providers this year. About the same amount of money and a lot less dangerous and it doesn't talk back.
Play hard..fuck harder

Happy new years
I actually bought myself a new motorcycle. So I'll be riding it more than providers this year. About the same amount of money and a lot less dangerous and it doesn't talk back. Originally Posted by easymoney78
Great decision! I've been riding for 20+ years! What'd you buy?
Mmmmmm...

More showering with clients, hopefully some new SD lunch dates, more hot doubles with that sexy hot tamale Gingerlynn Harte and others, enforcing no SS like a motha (you guys just looove pushing the limit don't you?), less awkward small talk pre and post appt and more genuine interest, zero entertaining of hagglers, more fbsm, more themed outfits, more roleplaying, more coordinating complicated fetish ventures, less mindless gossip more putting attention on the parts of others that want to be seen, more time for mutually beneficial social time within the hobby. And even MORE blowjobs this year than last!

<3
  • Loxly
  • 01-02-2017, 10:35 PM
Same resolution every year. Make it to the next year.

So far so good.
Great decision! I've been riding for 20+ years! What'd you buy? Originally Posted by nativetexan2708
2014 Victory Cross Country, gloss black. Sold my bike 15 years ago to buy a wedding ring. Going through the big "D" with the wife so j figured I go and buy one before she takes everything.
no more eating stanky pussy!!
who am i kidding?
Vicks vapor rub under each nostril, and im like a fat kid on a creamsicle
365 orgasms. 12 new providers. Try an overnight session. Find a sugar momma. No more Backpage girls. No mattresses on the floor. No more providers with cats.

My to-do list includes AtxAngela (she's hot as fuck), more experimentation with Fire Phoenix (makes learning fun), Ashtonlee (fit girls are sexy), ButtmansDream (have you seen the can on that one)?, CharissFaith81 (labia for days), Kittybunnyfuck (the trick), Miss Valentina (eloquent and intelligent), seductive Selena (because one million satisfied men can't be wrong), sweet nothings (punk), sweet Kimberly (rubs), missy hart (mt visuvius), and xxxroxxx ('cause, JEE-zus; have you seen her showcase)?
365 orgasms. 12 new providers. Try an overnight session. Find a sugar momma. No more Backpage girls. No mattresses on the floor. No more providers with cats.

My to-do list includes AtxAngela (she's hot as fuck), more experimentation with Fire Phoenix (makes learning fun), Ashtonlee (fit girls are sexy), ButtmansDream (have you seen the can on that one)?, CharissFaith81 (labia for days), Kittybunnyfuck (the trick), Miss Valentina (eloquent and intelligent), seductive Selena (because one million satisfied men can't be wrong), sweet nothings (punk), sweet Kimberly (rubs), missy hart (mt visuvius), and xxxroxxx ('cause, JEE-zus; have you seen her showcase)? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
What, no 30-second club challenge?! And here I thought I was special...
Thought about it, but I have blow job problems: probably a mental aversion, but I will give a shout to Alana Kay--she made me come hard with those big soft lips! CSB, I'll be watching your COED Posts closely in 2017 to see if I'll put you back on the list.
mCSB, I'll be watching your COED Posts closely in 2017 to see if I'll put you back on the list. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Lol, well in that case, you might as well cross me off now and save yourself the wait because I've got nothing but more sarcasm and snark and sass for 2017...
my resolution is to spend more time with a woman sitting on my face..
to do you Daddys girl!!