Ladies: Do you like guys with beards?

I was curious....what are your thoughts on guys with close trimmed beards or goatees? Are they uncomfortable when kissing or DATY? Your feedback would be most welcome.
Thank you for your service
I'm not a lady but I like girls with beards. YUK YUK
just have it well Groomed . no left overs in it lol

wash it as you would your hair or body ..
trim it a few days before pay time so it less prickly
Thank you, Gina. I can always count on you for honest feedback.
I LOVE a well groomed beard. Not one that looks and feels like a field mouse may pop out of it. Regular 'ol conditioner works wonders. Nothing like feeling it rubbed all over my body! Gives me tingles and goosebumps!
Improperly cared for or trimmed super short to point it is really stubble and it will be uncomfortable.

But if you let it grow just a little and trim properly, wash it regularly with conditioner to soften it and there should be no problem. In fact most women tell me it tickles and enjoy. Have shaved beard off a few times over the years and had girlfriends insist I grow it back. For ladies I promise a well groomed and cared for beard will be much more comfortable and enjoyable than some guy with 5 oclock shadow stubble.

Tip: In addition to regular shampoo and condition keep a comb just for the beard. Dip the comb in conditioner and comb in to beard and leave. Do not rinse it out. This will keep it nice and soft and enjoyable for your ladies. Do not do this before you leave for session because then you will have the conditioner taste on it which is uncool.
Prefer no face hair. None. As a redhead, it is ALWAYS irritating. I do what I can here to deal with it and protect my skin. Really has nothing to do with looks, as it always makes me cautious.
hell yeaaaah
my guy has a goatee that is so sexy....sometimes he braids it and sometimes he leaves it bushy.
He tells me to "stroke the goat:" ........he says my juices keep it soft & plush! lol

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...443&highlight=
5 oclock shadow stubble hurts the kitty
and if your a kisser kisser it will be ruff on face and lips

hate the 5 oclock shadow ..
welcome

Thank you, Gina. I can always count on you for honest feedback. Originally Posted by Energizerbunny1971
I like beards. Actual beards. Not the just starting to grow a beard and it's quite scratchy phase of a beard.

Condition it, yes. Trim it, yes. Shape it, hell yes. (It looks way better when you have it shaped to your face gentlemen)

If you are going to shave, smooth as buttah is the way to go. I love a smooth face as well.

It's that in between phase or electric razor cut that is just so scratchy.