Encounter: Sunny a comforting Good Time who does everything

Date: 8.23.19
Name: Sunny
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, FS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Pretty black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'3" white skin about 115 pounds, pretty face, some tattoos, medium+ tits and ass, comforting look about her
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 08-25-2019, 10:08 AM
Glad you had fun with Sunny.

very low key but amiable provider.
So is Greek on her menu then?
i’ve been through the wringer too, shit will get better and you will be able to look back and laugh at everything...seems unlikely now, but i promise, you will
good luck
A lady’s entitled to keep some things to herself, Bamboo. She sure opened herself up to me.

It’s a tough time and I’m glad to make new friends here, Cali. I’ve been feeling like a walking CW song lately.
  • HSL
  • 08-26-2019, 04:15 PM
Sunny is a real pro and worthy of everyone's load (money that is). Highly recommended & suggested to all.
  • Aoi
  • 08-26-2019, 05:32 PM
I'm confused.

Is greek on the menu or not?

Either way, so happy you had a good time. Sunny was VERY sweet.
I can’t say, Aoi. I can say she’s the most open-minded woman I’ve ever met, and a great relief to me at this time. Thank you again for your help in telling me about her.
I can’t say, Aoi. I can say she’s the most open-minded woman I’ve ever met, and a great relief to me at this time. Thank you again for your help in telling me about her. Originally Posted by Fleshlight
15 Our Fathers and 10 Hail Marys. You may go in peace, my son.
  • Aoi
  • 08-28-2019, 06:44 PM
I can’t say, Aoi. I can say she’s the most open-minded woman I’ve ever met, and a great relief to me at this time. Thank you again for your help in telling me about her. Originally Posted by Fleshlight
Good for you. Hope you continue to see her.
A lady’s entitled to keep some things to herself, Bamboo. She sure opened herself up to me.

It’s a tough time and I’m glad to make new friends here, Cali. I’ve been feeling like a walking CW song lately. Originally Posted by Fleshlight
I wasn’t asking her. I was asking you because you claim she does everything. What exactly do you mean by “She sure opened herself up to me?”
Thanks flashlight I too am enduring a divorce . 25 years of cold hearted misery . She is even colder in divorce . Got the kids on her side too . Unbelievable to me . Been hard . Glad you found temporary relief with her
I’m sorry to hear that iamyourman. Sounds like my wife too.

It’s painful as hell now but could be for the best. I hope everything works out for you and that the kids see the light. In the meantime let's thank God for the relief compassionate ladies like Sunny provide.
Sunny’s another one there I have to meet (if Tina will let me lol).
Heartbreak is unavoidable, men. You have to get through it somehow.