Simultaneous tuma and bbbj

got this on my bucket list. Who would be a good pairing for such activities?
Thanks
Penny & Lexy
could more patrons shed light on this topic.

I have seen Lexy with her tight body and wet work. How does Rosa compare to her. Any more options on the table?

I was planning to see Rosa per the reviews, and was hoping a simultaneous DT and DTUMA

Thanks,
More to it, being aware that almost every amp girl does both BBBJ and TUMA. I was more interested towards the wet works, FF would be great as well. Something like CeCe in the above aspects( albeit her glories ass and that greek, dayum is not the topic)
More to it, being aware that almost every amp girl does both BBBJ and TUMA. I was more interested towards the wet works, FF would be great as well. Something like CeCe in the above aspects( albeit her glories ass and that greek, dayum is not the topic) Originally Posted by hobbysbobby
No way, Man. I think 1 out of 5 do TUMA that's it. You hear about more, because they popular, like Shasha
a HARD NO for Rosa, just stepped out of the session, booked for an hr and walked out after the shower which took 25 mins with nothing but scrubbing a layer of my skin away.

ROSA not for ME. I confirmed three times with Mamasan and Rosa that she is infact ROSA.

Tried back after shower, TUMA was deep but did not seem into it or the BBBJ, forget DT forget FF, insists cover which I always carry. dry BBBJ, never saw that happen before she kept wiping off with towel and dry blow. I was clear in using the translate to keep it real and not wipe off.

I did so much research and still went it with low expectations, heavily disappointed. Nevertheless, she is a working girl, i just did not tip or complain, and asked if there was anyone else working at the moment. As am fine with paying the second set of two bills.

This horndog is Out for the release still maybe Lexi, I dont know.

P.S. I always shower and smell great before seeing anyone, but am fine with them doing the shower respects hoping it would comfort them.
No way, Man. I think 1 out of 5 do TUMA that's it. You hear about more, because they popular, like Shasha Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Rosa will even bite your taint and bite TUMA.
Penny and Vicky.

They also play together very well.
a HARD NO for Rosa, just stepped out of the session, booked for an hr and walked out after the shower which took 25 mins with nothing but scrubbing a layer of my skin away.

ROSA not for ME. I confirmed three times with Mamasan and Rosa that she is infact ROSA.

Tried back after shower, TUMA was deep but did not seem into it or the BBBJ, forget DT forget FF, insists cover which I always carry. dry BBBJ, never saw that happen before she kept wiping off with towel and dry blow. I was clear in using the translate to keep it real and not wipe off.

I did so much research and still went it with low expectations, heavily disappointed. Nevertheless, she is a working girl, i just did not tip or complain, and asked if there was anyone else working at the moment. As am fine with paying the second set of two bills.

This horndog is Out for the release still maybe Lexi, I dont know.

P.S. I always shower and smell great before seeing anyone, but am fine with them doing the shower respects hoping it would comfort them. Originally Posted by hobbysbobby
Hey Thats because she's having an issue at the moment. Get checked in 2-3 weeks as the symptoms show up then. Cheers! but you all know the risks.
Hey Thats because she's having an issue at the moment. Get checked in 2-3 weeks as the symptoms show up then. Cheers! but you all know the risks. Originally Posted by jmeoffe
TUMA and BBBJ was what I got with her, no LFK, no DFK NOTHING.

Jmeoffe, you should STOP spreading rumors as if you caught a disease from her. You did the same with Susan back in the day, she is such a nice provider. Stop badmouthing.
Penny and Vicky.

They also play together very well. Originally Posted by Skennel
Are they both at Blue?
are you talking about two gals an one on your ass and other on ur rod
Shasha.. vote over, victor tabulated
I agree with Buck on Shasha and any girl she chooses to join you. I need to hit that again.
Yes, last time I was there.