Visiting for first time any advice? Not sure of good or bad areas.

Hey guys and gals,
I have been hesitant on visiting Dallas for a while now. I am thinking of finally coming out tonight or tomorrow. I was just curious if I could get a few location recommendations... You city is so big. I am just not sure where some good areas are or even the bad areas. I am not posting this as a thrad, my ads get enough attention I don't need to do that. I am just looking for some friendly advice on some good areas in dallas to go... No specific hotel or anything just a general area. Feel free to post it here or even pm me... Thank you in advance...
  • hd
  • 05-20-2013, 12:37 PM
I know you'll be more than welcomed here. The Galleria area is probably best for visiting. Good location in general for most of us to get to. imo
I am sure most people would agree that the galleria area near 635 and North Dallas Tollway is the place to stay. Welcome and enjoy Dallas.
hd is correct. By the looks of your showcase, most of your clientele are going to be centralized around the galleria area.
Whatever you do, stay out of SE Dallas. You look like you wouldn't have much fun there.
I don't care if your incall is in the Trinity River...I'll come see you!
The Galleria area is where a lot of the traveling Providers stay...besides my bedroom. Also: the Tollway north of LBJ/635, Midway, Beltline, Arapaho roads around Addison and north Dallas.
  • hd
  • 05-20-2013, 01:17 PM
I would offer to let her stay with me, but has to be while the SO is out of town.
Galleria or midcities
Yep, what ^^^^^^^ said. Wow by the way!
i think u may want to try to avoid the 635 area if you can... lots of construction, like ridiculously bad
Thank you all for the information... I am thinking Galleria when I visit... You guys are awesome... Oh and thank you for the compliments my loves
Hope you enjoy your visit to our fair city, Nikki.....I've no doubt you'll be successful & make Big D a regular stop on your tours. Good luck, stay safe & have fun~
I just made it to Dallas 3 days ago, The Galleria area is great, Perfect place to play nice incalls