13th Floor??

My girlfriend wants to take our friend to 13th Floor this weekend. What should I expect there?
Wall to wall taint ... or in other words HEAVEN.
  • hd
  • 06-19-2013, 06:53 AM
Sometime ago I looked at their website and the ifo was pretty good. but I'm sure you need to get onto a guest list before you can get in. I would assume their site is still up?
You will see average ppl, not a bunch of models. I think there are other clubs for that crowd. Everyone was very nice when I went, so I felt comfy.

It's fun, especially if you like watching. Mmmm mmmmm and listening. I really enjoyed going and cant wait to go again.
sounds great to me, but they are thinking more of the model scene since they are somewhat snobby moscovites.
13Th floor represents the population as a whole. A few very hot people, lots of nice but average folks,etc. I took a lady there 'few Weeks ago. 2 providers that knew us.joined us for an hour or so. OTC. I always have a great time there. Lot more laied back
I've always wanted to attend a party like this Atleast once. I know some of the ladies here attend these parties. Would one of the ladies mind letting me attend with them. I only know of one who advertises such a date but, she does not see over weight men. Please feel free to PM me a rate if you would be willing to take me with you.

PS Sorry to hijack the thread a bit....
Post in the ISO forum and the National "Another Realm" forums what you are looking for and you should have no problem getting a date to a swingers club with one of the ladies here.

My favorite evening has been to go eat, go to King Spa for a massage and de-stress, then head over to 13th Floor for the rest of the evening. Its very near King Spa. Because we are doing a flat rate for the evening, its very non rushed and time is not an issue. Feels like a real date.

Advise: Try to get someone who has been several times at least to a swingers club if you have never been.. Be sure to get very specfic about what you want to happen on the outing. Are you looking to have others join you? Public sex only with her? Etc. This is one time I would suggest you talk very specificly about her rates after you have been screened and she has accepted your offer. How long will you be there? An hour can go by in no time at all. 2-4 hours is a common time to spend there if you are having fun. Will you be the only one having sex with your date? Are you open to another couple or a single guy or gal joining you? Who decides if its OK? Will her rate change if that happens? A lady that has been a number of times will know what to expect and can quote you a fair rate for an evening.

Its possible you or your date may reconize other providers who may or may not be working. If you see any, let them approch you or have your date go talk to them. It is common for a woman to go up to other women or couples and ask them to join her and you. Let her take the lead even if you are the one selecting the other people.

The ladies on here that I have taken I have seen several times and they know me well. We settle on a flat rate for the evening. We have a cut off time but do allow her to decide if she wants to continue after that. If she wants to make the evening longer for the rate you already decided on, then thats great but you need to respect her time and allow her to decide that.

Have fun! If you have never done it, you are in for a very eye-opening time.
Any of the ladies going tonight??
I went not to long ago and had a blast.