Does it give a bad vibe ?

Ok guys so if you read my retirement post you know why i retired and all that goes along with it if you haven't thats cool search my name and you will find it.

Due to my issues i retired but sometimes I really would like to still visit with someone from time to time YES even after i have retired from working full time.

Does it give a hobbiest a bad vibe about ladies who are "retired" but choose to maybe post an ad every so often to have fun ?

I personally am not back and wont be back full time ever but when i have good days and am in the "mood" i would like to know that im not being looked upon like this girl lied to us here is a new ad for her.
I think anyone who has a negative opinion of how you retire and when you want to come back has some serious issues and doesn't deserve to spend time with you anyway.

Hope you are feeling better and get this whooped.
I could care less. Send me a pic. I might want to bang you.
Kaci, it's good to hear from you now, and would be good to hear from you later, if you choose to do so. There will be those with negative opinions and comments, but they will be in the minority. Do what you feel comfortable doing. I hope you're doing well!
You taste delicious girl. Don't stay gone for too long. Hopefully you get the itch when I'm in town. ;-)
  • motor
  • 06-19-2013, 12:26 PM
I think it is fine. I wish you the best Kaci.
I think it's a great opportunity for both you and the hobbyist.

You get something you're needing and paid to do it too!
The hobbyist is probably ecstatic to get service from a provider whom they know is genuinely into it.

Best of the best would be if you had a favorite hobbyist list that are willing to take direct requests from you.
I'd be in dream world if I had a few providers that contacted me when they wanted to see me.
Not at all. The bad vibe comes from the "chronic" retiree who's "come see me while you still can" posts pop up every other week. This hobby is way too much fun; don't retire, just hobby on your own terms. Be happy, Kaci.
maybe change your tag line to 'partially retired' or 'semi-retired'?
I don't see how anyone could or should have a negative opinion since you're out in front of the issue honestly from the beginning.
LOL steviewinwood you have seen my pics a million times wether you remember them or not is a different story.
Thanks guys iv always been one to stay ontop of things this is no different !
Just state that you are YMMV Retired.

Best of luck with your real-life situation.
Nah, I wouldn't see a retired lady even if it was free. Try me. :-)

Kaci, you'd be welcome back for a session or a day anytime.

We're thinking of you.
that's one of the problems w/ "retired" or "goodbye".

and that why i prefer something like "hasta luego" or "hasta lavista" = until i see/visit you again.
how about you just say your availability will be extremely limited?

in any case, do what you want/decide to do and have a deliteful time!