To the Providers: have you ever wonder whatever happened to that guy....

Did you ever see a guy just one time and wish he called again, but never did ? maybe thought for sure you would, but surprised when you didn't ?
Yep.....that is all I have to say about that. What is worse, is when you see someone numerous times and they just stop. Never hear from them again..period.
Yep.....that is all I have to say about that. What is worse, is when you see someone numerous times and they just stop. Never hear from them again..period. Originally Posted by reese foster
They retired without some smarmy going away post....
They retired without some smarmy going away post.... Originally Posted by LazurusLong

Lol...not in my case, but I am sure that is the case for the most part.
yes that has happened to me once or twice but i try to not take it personally though. i understand sometimes tastes changes as well as circumstances.
I had a gentlemen that I had grown very fond of over the past few months! We saw each other at least once a week and talked every day! Out of the clear blue, he disappeared! I made a promise to him that I would never call or text him first and I have held up to my promise even though I'm extremely worried about him! Not for sure if something happened to him or his wife found out! But I do miss him alot!
What she said.....

Some of us providers do have a heart and wonder if some gents got caught by the SO and locked away in the attic....starving for food.
locked away in the attic....starving for food. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

Lmao Lisa, I love you girl! I needed that laugh.
What she said.....

Some of us providers do have a heart and wonder if some gents got caught by the SO and locked away in the attic....starving for food. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
if there hadnt been some stories recently about weirded out parents doing that to their kids, i would consider this funny.

i would consider this funny : "and locked away in the attic....starving for sex."

whenever someone does dissappear, one always wonders what happened to them. whether in civilian or hobby life, it can be a mystery.

i often wonder what happened to some of the women who provided in dallas but are nowhere to be seen: grace [the australian fbsm+ woman], felacia and hollye, sassy classy, bobbi [from june's tan and dallas spa], red headed lauren, ...
such memories.....
What a thought invoking post. I've wondered the same thing.

Here are some reasons (besides those mentioned):

Distance is too far.

Going broke :-(

Starting to become emotionally attached.

None of these are under the providers control.

I'm sure it can feel like you've lost a friend. That is one part of this business I have yet to fully understand. I know some guys will say "they're a different breed", but I see many leaving for love and the responses here emphasize something we should never forget - you are people, not just toys.

Thanks for being there for the all the various reasons we need you - and for when that need has been fulfilled.
Point taken

Locked in the attic starving for sex is a bit better......it is a lot of men walking around freely starving for sex........yikes.

Reese....always a pleasure to make a pretty lady smile.

Old grump: Yes I have been told distance plays a good part.

if there hadnt been some stories recently about weirded out parents doing that to their kids, i would consider this funny.

i would consider this funny : "and locked away in the attic....starving for sex."

whenever someone does dissappear, one always wonders what happened to them. whether in civilian or hobby life, it can be a mystery.

i often wonder what happened to some of the women who provided in dallas but are nowhere to be seen: grace [the australian fbsm+ woman], felacia and hollye, sassy classy, bobbi [from june's tan and dallas spa], red headed lauren, ...
such memories..... Originally Posted by pmdelites
Atleast now you know you have found one of us!! Im so glad to be back!!

such memories..... Originally Posted by pmdelites
It's the nature of the business for people to come and go, its also the nature of the business and people having some anonimity(sp), they come and go mostly unnoticed..

I have wondered what has happened to longer term/time clients..but rarely miss a guy that sees me once and never calls again.. mainly because people are gonna like who they like, maybe they don't call again cuz they didn't like me, maybe they don't hobby anymore, maybe they got caught..but if they saw me once..i appreciate them taking the time..but miss someone i never have..

clients i have seen multiple times i do tend to wonder "what happened to them" just cuz i am a curious person.. not for the "good times" they showed me or cuz they were a memorable fuck..but just because like was said above..even in the civilian world you just wonder..

one thing that is strange..rarely do guys post "retirement post"..they just fade away..perhaps there is something to that
Goes the other way too - I had an ATF who treated me exceptionally well, for no apparent reason, and I went back. Then one day when I called her, a man picked up the phone...

him: "Who is this"?
me: "This is <firstName>. May I talk to <atf> please"?
him: "How do you know her"?
me: "We've been good friends for a long time! Is she available"?
him: "How long have you known her"?

I hang up. On my drive back, threw away the hobby phone, after deleting all numbers from memory. Never heard from the provider, dont know what happened to her... aGM.
I miss Kat(Katiana), I know I am a hobbier but I have spent alot time with her or I think its alot.
Not too sure where she went, also Mercedes Gem

sorry to turn the thread