I Hope Its Was An Honest Mistake!!!!!!!

I just got an PM telling me about the horrible review that was written and linked to me...Let me start off by saying I hope this was an honest mistake and not someone trying to intentionally trying to sabotage me and my name on this site...Things are not adding up on this review......

1. I have never ever been to Forth Worth for anything!
2. I Do not have a Tattoo on my vagina
3. Thats not my phone number
4. MY breast are natural
5. Im Not 28 im 23
6. Havent done a session since Thursday....

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" WINSTON CHURCHILL

What is more disappointing than the lie is how you guys come out of no where and pile on!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Kennedi,
I may have been a little quick to judge, and I should have heard both sides of the story before writing my comment on TentNutritions' review. Your side of the story is starting to make more sense than TentNutrition. Again sorry for the rush to judgement.
Sorry to hear that you are going through this sweetheart ...
The telephone number in the review belongs to another fairly new provider who DOES work out of Fort Worth. She has a screen name that is somewhat similar to yours. It appears that this is, in fact, a mistake.

Report the review to a moderator immediately with the foregoing and anything else you might want to add in the "explanation" box that pops up when you report a post. You don't want this linked to your profile, and it's sometimes difficult to get it removed once linked.

Good luck.
Btw, you handled this perfectly, Ms. James. Some would have come out with guns a blazin'. While the truth might have eventually been discovered, this thread would have first wound its way through a loooooooong detour while others (including myself, perhaps) debated the tone of your response. Well done, young lady.
But Ms James, the more serious question that remains to be answered is:

do you want a tattoo on your vagina?

lol... kidding!

Glad this worked out for you and people can see the review mistake easily.
I don't know if you understood what eccienewbie explained to you Kennedi. False reviews need to be reported to the mods. You do that by clicking in the little triangle, outlined in red to the bottom left of the review. Here is the link to the review....and the little red bordered triangle is at the bottom left of tentnutrition's post. You will get a box, in which to post your objections to the mods. The post will go directly to the moderators of the Dallas Indy Review forum.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=845808
I really appreciate all the help and I want too thank you guys for taking the time out to read my post...All is forgiving....always remember there are 2 or more sides to every story and before you pile it on give the provider a chance to state her case...again thanks
Sorry you were subjected to what appears to be a case of mistaken identity.

It is refreshing to see a provider handle herself in such a professional manner.
You are a lady of class. Well done!
Kennedi, you're a classy lady! This isn't the first time an OP got it wrong on this board but the way you handled it shows who you really are....nice touch!
I just got an PM telling me about the horrible review that was written and linked to me...Let me start off by saying I hope this was an honest mistake and not someone trying to intentionally trying to sabotage me and my name on this site...Things are not adding up on this review......

1. I have never ever been to Forth Worth for anything!
2. I Do not have a Tattoo on my vagina
3. Thats not my phone number
4. MY breast are natural
5. Im Not 28 im 23
6. Havent done a session since Thursday....

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" WINSTON CHURCHILL

What is more disappointing than the lie is how you guys come out of no where and pile on!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by kennedi James
This was in fact me. And I am terribly sorry. Had I been online earlier I would have had it fixed long ago. I hate that it was out there for all to see for the larger part of the day. I have made it known in the thread who the actual provider was and have PM'd torito to verify. If there is anything I can do for you in the meantime Kennedi shoot me a message I will do anything I can for you.
If there is anything I can do for you in the meantime Kennedi shoot me a message I will do anything I can for you. Originally Posted by TentNutrition
You gave her free advertisement lol...i know i didnt notice her until i read that review,so thanks for that Tent shes a hotty
Well, seems like honest mistake and both parties seemed to have handled it well. Time to close it out I guess.