gonna try this again

I posted a question to providers and accidentally had it in private. so here is what I posted.

I used to see a Korean girl who moved back, she would put some hot water in her mouth, as hot as she could stand it then give me a bj. It was a big turn on. I guess she knew just how much to put in there because none of it ever spilled out even when I came in her mouth once. She also did it once with hot tea. If any girl would add that to her menu I am sure the reviews would be positive.
Insist that the hooker uses my favorite tea.

• RoxyG
  • 05-21-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm going to have to try that!
I've done gummy bears, Altoids, liquid lollipop, and marshmallows... and would do them all again
Ivy in my review does it!
Loved the listerine strips I mentioned. Plus sharing them with me makes kissing more pleasant.
BSB..Brown Sugar Baby of Dallas did that trick in our session. It was fucking incredible!
Read my reviews...my signature move I accidentally showed BSB during a double, damn! Not so signature anymore LOL.

Its called "Hot Water Treatment" and have been practicing it for years.

Yet I've never been a popular provider in Houston so few had experienced it here.

Hot topic!
Here is a good blog to read up on,

http://badgirlsbible.com/oral-sex-techniques

Some of us ladies are just naturally talented. To the OP warm tea Bj's have been around for awhile. Never be afraid to ask.

I prefer a nice honey bj ..It really increases that "she's sucking the crome off the bumper effect"...
Read my reviews...my signature move I accidentally showed BSB during a double, damn! Not so signature anymore LOL.

Its called "Hot Water Treatment" and have been practicing it for years.

Yet I've never been a popular provider in Houston so few had experienced it here.

Hot topic! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Eva, I owe you one!