A session with only...DATY

Just curious, if there were any providers who were open to a session of just DATY.

It seems that's all I want these days and didn't know if there were any providers who would be willing for such a session. I love the feel, the taste, and being able to watch a woman move and moan from recieving.

Just curious.

I have done DATY only specials in the past and of course enjoy it completely.
Note to self: never put my mouth where hundreds of dicks have been.
I've known several who that's all they've wanted to do, the record is 3 hrs...I consider it a welcomed bonus!

~
  • drax1
  • 05-26-2014, 07:07 AM
Note to self: never put my mouth where hundreds of dicks have been. Originally Posted by Prime Time
I was gonna say, you must be a great kisser, but chicken don't have lips anyway.
So you want to pay her to please her?

Shit I am all about paying to please me. I could give a flying fuck if she gets off as long as I do. That is a good ROI..
You can say this because you don't understand what's going thru the mind of someone who truly loves daty & why they love it. I love pleasing, but it's good to run into those who either like it to be a mutually beneficial experience, or who just truly love making women happy.

~

So you want to pay her to please her?

Shit I am all about paying to please me. I could give a flying fuck if she gets off as long as I do. That is a good ROI.. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
You can say this because you don't understand what's going thru the mind of someone who truly loves daty & why they love it. I love pleasing, but it's good to run into those who either like it to be a mutually beneficial experience, or who just truly love making women happy.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
You are absolutely right girlie
I love daty
DATY is amazing. I love it if done right and I can get off! Game on...

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Oh I love it.. Just not a goal to please a chick when I am paying so I could care a less if that happens as long as I get a good ROI.

And if they are so into making women happy one would think their wives.. Yeah see where this could go?
Kammye and I once talked about an all DATY session.

Done a few with other ladies that went for more then half the session time.
Sometimes its so much fun, time gets away from you.
I have a few who do those type sessions. To please us is great, but seems they get so much pleasure from it too!
I can only DATY for so long before "she" gets sensitive... I'd rather suck your dick the entire session...
I can only DATY for so long before "she" gets sensitive. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I love it when I get her to that level!!