Broke Wilde has a Point

What would the consequences be if BW posted a review of herself in the review forum?

Would the review simply be moved to the coed forum for "discussion"?

Would she get the review linck posted under her avatard for everyone to go back to and enjoy again and again and again?

Would she get 5pts and consider it worth the advertisement generated by the review?

What normally happens to the portion of a post that is an AD.....when posted where it should not be posted?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1070891

ija
I don't know all the rules around here but I don't think a provider can post a review. The reason Dakota could post one is because she is listed as a registered member.
Daphne had a review. It was of someone else It was listed under her name the same way it's listed for the guys. I don't remember where it resided.

What makes this situation different is that it's a FAKE REVIEW.
Based on SMIs response in the other thread, you whores may post reviews of yourself to your hearts content......include every activity, your rates for said activities and state when you are available (make sure that ROS is public).

It is official......it is not an AD when it gets moved to coed........I am surrounded by brilliance........you whores can thanck me now.
Ohhhhhhhh, DH I'm sure the missing "O" in my name was just a missed key stroke ... it's okay ... all is forgiven.

Don't worry guys, I'm crafting my own review this weekend. It will have a short & modest title, something along the lines of:

"Brooke Wilde - I could die and be reincarnated 100 times and I'd still never experience another provider of her caliber"
Providers have always been allowed to post reviews. If the review is for credit those reviews go in Another Realm. That's nothing new........there are plenty reviews there. When providers want to post fetish or double sessions....those reviews go in another realm. If they are paying to see someone in the session

They can't post a review if they are being seen.....unless it is not for credit. And such reviews have been posted in the Sandbox........they just were written as a thread and not with the review template, They should also have permisson of the hobbyist as well.

In this case it was a fake review and it was posted in the indy section. Provider's can't post reviews there....never have been allowed to do that. It was moved to Sandbox temp until we got more info. It was closed when we didn't get that info...but, it also went off the rails as a thread too.
And DH, the next time you start a thread in regards to my brilliance ... could you at least quote me It's only fair.

I'm not concerned with PA access, I'm concerned with her getting credit for an unearned "yes" ... it's like she got caught cheating yet the teacher still reported an "A" in her grade book. What the hell???!!!??? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

By the way, now that LD is gone she wants me to take her place as your favorite
And DH, the next time you start a thread in regards to my brilliance ... could you at least quote me It's only fair.

By the way, now that LD is gone she wants me to take her place as your favorite Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Watch your back, Brooke...I've been working that angle forever.
So...where do I post my review of myself?
I have an idea. Mynx and I can go out for drinks, pass each other $20 (money has changed hands, which in my understanding is the only requirement for a review) and then sing each other's praises in reviews. Written by someone else, and money changed hands. Review counts. Right? Win.
It's really quite an idea, Caroline. You should have been out for girls night last night. We could've handled the whole affair then and there.

The whole thing is odd to me because I got kicked out of the Strip Club forum be abuse I wanted to post a legit review in there about Centerfolds. Filled with juicy info and pertinent tips. But then I was told I was only not allowed to post a review there or in other, but couldn't post at all. I wasn't offered the option of the Other Realm, but it doesn't matter because no one would ever see it there.

Crafting my Self Review now....

I was one with her...touching her was like touching myself...it was like I'd known her my whole life. I can't imagine a better match!
The masses love the Fucking prophet........I am here for all of you brilliant bitches.......ijs
I could write a review of Minx in action. (3rd person) Where do I post it,