I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Dinner Edition

So, occasionally I peruse the RISO section. Mostly to offer assistance with question from out if town visitor. I fancy myself a Hobby Ambassador.

So recently, there was a post from a guy looking for provider experience that included dinner and a strip club visit near the Galleria.

His post didn't get any provider responses. Meanwhile, many ladies responded to a guy wanting a HHr appt in the same area.

This prompted a discussion last night. Do Houston providers not like dinner dates?

Are they boring?
Awkward with a stranger?
Too public?
Too time consuming?

I'm truly curious.
I love dinner dates. But I think I can count on one hand how many times I've peeked into the ISO section. I won't spend more than 3-4 hours with a client I've never met before, but a dinner date is a great first date. You really get a chance to connect on all levels. Some people are into that, and I guess some aren't. Maybe a lot of the ladies that frequent ISO just prefer shorter dates? I can't think that I'm the only one that enjoys a good dinner with good company who picks up the check.
So recently, there was a post from a guy looking for provider experience that included dinner and a strip club visit near the Galleria. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I wish I would have saw that thread, that sounds like fun and I'm right in the Galleria area
I personally don't like dinner dates (in public) simply for 2 reasons:

1. I was born and raised here and my dad was in the oil and gas industry for 43 years so I could easily brush shoulders with someone he knows. This could be said for people I've met in school or at work as well.

2. Once I turn into Brooke Wilde, I am sexy, flirty and fun so I'm confident that if anyone I or my dad knows did see me, they'd never buy that it was a "business dinner".
I wish I would have saw that thread, that sounds like fun and I'm right in the Galleria area Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1070673
You posted a reply on the threads before & after it.

So how did you miss it again?

I remember that thread Minx. He didn't mention how much he was willing to donate for said time. Did he tell you how much he was looking to spend?
Popeyes then Legends
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1070673
You posted a reply on the threads before & after it.

So how did you miss it again?

I remember that thread Minx. He didn't mention how much he was willing to donate for said time. Did he tell you how much he was looking to spend? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
He seemed to be an absolute gentleman and was willing to pay the lady's hourly rate for 3-4 hours. I was actually shocked no one responded, so I made some other suggestions of fun things to do in the area.
Love dinner dates. It didn't say how much he was paying, and I was slightly turned off by how much action he wanted. There is a time and a place for everything I believe, even if I am a naughty girl.
Love dinner dates. It didn't say how much he was paying, and I was slightly turned off by how much action he wanted. There is a time and a place for everything I believe, even if I am a naughty girl. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I can sort of understand that from his post but in speaking to him it was obvious he just wanted a passion filled first date type of experience.

I wondered if the lack of response was due to his lack of ECCIE history.
Was that the guy who was wanting GFE/PSE in the back room, in the cab, and everywhere else?

If so, I think his problem may have been lack of detail in addition to no Eccie history. I mean he only wrote around 20 words or so, not exactly enough to pique a girl's interest in my mind particularly since he neglected to put in a price range.

What he did write could have, to me at least, been perceived as him seeking dinner date plus exhibitionist/public type activities which would limit the appeal for many ladies I'd imagine.

Edit: went off topic
Dinner Dates and Extended Engagements are my specialty. ( I hate having to keep an eye on some clock to know when an hr or 2 is over.)

However, I RARELY browse ISOs.

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole~
I enjoy dinner dates but, never before having had a BCD date. I need to know that we click. I still do not agree to many dinner dates though due to the fact that we're out in public. Kind of defeits the purpose of "not" showing my face... But, the OP in that ISO thread (a big part of working "this board" is actually reading the board), I would've never agreed to. Going to a strip club with my friends is fun, with a client; not so much... ijs
Love dinner dates. It didn't say how much he was paying. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
He was probably waiting for interested ladies to provide their rates.
Was that the guy who was wanting GFE/PSE in the back room, in the cab, and everywhere else?

If so, I think his problem may have been lack of detail in addition to no Eccie history. I mean he only wrote around 20 words or so, not exactly enough to pique a girl's interest in my mind particularly since he neglected to put in a price range.

What he did write could have, to me at least, been perceived as him seeking dinner date plus exhibitionist/public type activities which would limit the appeal for many ladies I'd imagine.

Edit: went off topic Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I guess in this case I was just good at reading between the lines. He described his fantasy. The feel he wanted. He was a gentleman and didn't put a price because he fully intended to pay the ladies hourly rate for the entire time.

Basically he wanted a lady in the restaurant. To be teased at the strip club. Make out in the cab. And go get wild at his 4 star hotel.

Like I said. Just another Wednesday night for me. But I generally don't get paid for it.
Like I said. Just another Wednesday night for me. But I generally don't get paid for it. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
A Saturday night for me and I'm generally doing the "tipping"...