Eva of Eva's Touch NC/NS

Booked late last week for today at 11a. Texted her again yesterday to confirm and she responded 'yes, indeed'. Arrive at her incall about 15" early and texted,called, and waited for 30" with no response....oh well
I'm sorry sweetie
I shoulda rebooked with you ;-)
  • mr666
  • 06-02-2014, 02:18 PM
That sucks man, But I usually text/call to confirm appointments the day of, saves a lot of the hassle. You do that too or no?
Booked late last week for today at 11a. Texted her again yesterday to confirm and she responded 'yes, indeed'. Arrive at her incall about 15" early and texted,called, and waited for 30" with no response....oh well Originally Posted by Mildot41
She may be having some technical difficulties, internet, cell service, etc. I asked her for an appointment for later this week, and it took her about 3 hours to get back to me. She is normally very prompt and well spoken.
Maybe she just does not feel well, everyone needs a sick day periodically. Just some thoughts, as she is a pretty high end provider, I am betting her day got off on the wrong foot.
I'm sorry sweetie Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Alyssa.....My dear sweet lovely.....Soon.....VERY.soon. ....

That sucks man, But I usually text/call to confirm appointments the day of, saves a lot of the hassle. You do that too or no? Originally Posted by mr666
Yes normally I do do that...probably should have this morning...my bad I guess...oh well got to spend time with NaughtyMorgan...so maybe it was meant to be...lol...review on Morgan later tonite
Just received contact from Eva....just some miscommunication...I give her props for apologizing and offering to make things right...
Booked late last week for today at 11a. Texted her again yesterday to confirm and she responded 'yes, indeed'. Arrive at her incall about 15" early and texted,called, and waited for 30" with no response....oh well Originally Posted by Mildot41
Since when did " ie inches become a unit of measuring time? The public education system is to blame I tell ya!
Since when did " ie inches become a unit of measuring time? The public education system is to blame I tell ya! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
He's both right and wrong...

He's right...15" could mean "fifteen seconds"...that's what the double prime symbol, ″ is for (in this case, he's substituting the double quote mark for convenience)...if he meant "fifteen minutes", then he should have used the single prime symbol, ′ (or single quote mark for convenience)...

Waiting only fifteen seconds past time and then bailing is being a little bit too anal retentive...especially with hooker time...which makes me think he's wrong...using the incorrect symbol...
Since when did " ie inches become a unit of measuring time? The public education system is to blame I tell ya! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
It could also mean "fifteen seconds" in DMS notation...but that's technically not a unit of time, it's a unit of angular measurement, the arcsecond...
  • bbkid
  • 06-03-2014, 07:22 AM
I once save 15% on my car insurance......
I once save 15% on my car insurance...... Originally Posted by bbkid
That's about the value of this thread.
Jeez !!! Shit Happens .......